First

Avni's POV

School was a nightmare today. I was wrong, that boy.. I mean Leo, Leo was nothing like me. That stupid mouth of his never stops. I had only sat with him for a day and I know all about his family, friends and even his... maybe whole life.

How he fell from stairs and his keens got hurt when he was 3, how much he loves to eat chicken nuggets that once he almost chocked his friend because he stole his chiken nuggets, how he doesn't like spicy food because he always cries while eating it and god knows how many other stories. And how can he smile so much? My fucking cheeks are hurting just by looking at him.

Anyone, please remind me not to judge someone before I know them. My head hurts, just from thinking about him. I will just ignore him tomorrow. My homework is done and my bed feels comfortable. I'll have a good sleep.

___

Hate. If you can see the emotion of a place, it was hate, that I can see. I was sitting on a soggy wooden floor, it was dark and the smell of cigarettes, rain and rotten flesh hit my nose, which immediately made me stop breathing for a while.

I heard someone opening the door and with a click, a bulb turned on above my head, hurting my eyes from sudden light. I heard someone's shoes tapping on the wooden floor, before it stopped dead in front of me. I can see the red socks under the black polished shoes. But the light made it difficult to get a view of face.

"You can't love anyone else. I'll never let you love anyone else. I love you and you can only love me. And if you love anyone, any-fucking-one, other than me. I'll make you regret the decision." A clod voice of a man boomed in the room, just before the figure could slap me I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes."

"Avni, open your eyes."

"AVNI"

Someone shoved my body. My eyes were shot open. My body hurts. I was sweating. My mom is looking at me with pure concern, my dad standing near the door with a confused look. Oh. Was it a dream? Yes, of course.

My mother told me that I was screaming in my sleep. She offered to sleep with me. But I told her that I was fine. She kissed me on forehead and left.

Ok, the dream was wierd. But to me it's normal guess why? Yes, you guessed it right, I see this type of dreams frequently. But who cares they are just dreams right and it will never happen in real life. As strong as I am, I will not be able to sleep any more. So I decided to go to the balcony and see the stars.

It was a beautiful night. And the one of many reasons for my love for night was, it holds power with calmness. Calm but it feels like the night holds power, power over emotions, power over minds. It may sound wierd but have you ever thought that why does everything thing feels different at night like talking to someone, thinking about life, how we feel like we're home after a long day.

And why are my hands hurting like bitch? Damn! It's was a bad day and now my night is also ruined.

___

It's the first time, I am noticed by someone in school. And I don't want it. That boy, Leo, he's annoying. And energy he has, it make me feel like I should kill him or I should kill him by putting a fucking pen in his tongue. I don't know what he is telling me about, I want to focus on my books but this boy sitting beside me can't shut up. Again, why am I sitting here?

Flashback

A classmate of mine feels like ' oh, pretty Avni is passing by. Let make her day a little bad.' He tried to shove me. Oh, not today bitch. I grabbed his hand in a tight grip and twisted it behind his back. He screamed in a high pitched voice.

Yes baby, that's right my workout is paying off. I stomped at his Air Jordan shoes, I bet the pain will be kicking his ass for the whole day. Combat boots bitch. I let go of his hands and he ran as fast as he could with a almost crushed foot.

But due to this littel scene I was late for the class and by the time I arrived all seats were taken except one beside Leo.

End of flashback

Is he taking about the series Wednesday? Yes he is. Ok now it's interesting..

"Have you seen it?" He asked.

"Yes. 4 times. And every time it more interesting."

"Woah. That's cool, my lil bro likes it and always drags me to watch it. But it kind of scares me? Yeah definitely, it's weird. Who keeps a hand, with cuts and stitches, as pet?"

"You are such a baby, seriously." I chuckled. "At least, don't tell any other living soul about this." I mouthed 'secret' with a serious face. "Or else they'll fucking laugh there asses off."

"First of all, don't cuss. Second of all, I don't like that series. Everyone has their own choice." He sounded angry, and by his stare it felt like he was looking right into my soul. Creepy. "You can't judge anyone like that.

What happened to him? It felt like his whole aura changed. Did I said something that offended him?

"I was not judging you. I was just teasing you. Now, focus on your book and please let me focus on my book." I started read the relation between average cost and marginal cost.

"As you say, Madam." He actually didn't say a thing after that. Rest of the day passed by in a blur.

When I was leaving the class room, after the last lesson of the day, Leo said some thing which I just ignored and tried to approach the classroom door. But Leo grabbed my wrist, and subconsciously launched a punch towards his nose. By the time I realised what I did, the damage was done. His nose was bleeding. His blue eyes were looking into my brown one with anger, suprise and even sadness? Maybe..

"I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to do it. You held my hand and I don't like someone touching me. I'm sorry." I started rambling. He gave me a nod and ran towards boy's washroom or nurse's office, who knows? And I walked back home.

I thought I should go and check on him. If he's fine or not. But that's not my problem he's not my friend. And it was technically his fault wasn't it? No one asked him to go all touchy with me. But I should hope he's well.

Hell yes, it was his fault. But I overreacted I shouldn't have punched him. Hope he's fine. And maybe from tomorrow he will stop talking to me. That's pretty good for me after all he is annoying. The less people the less problems.

Ture care.....

For myself.

___

Hye guyss, how are you all doing? Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Is this chapter's length okay? Or should I write longer chapters? Do let me know💗. And what do you people think of Avni? Vote and comment. I would love to read your views.
Bye, bye🤎. Have a good day.