Prank

Avni's POV

It all happened so fast. I saw Zola crying and the blood flowing from her wrist. The next thing I knew was that Zola was running towards me and then I was being pushed with an unimaginable force.

Thud!

I hit my head somewhere. I was not thinking straight.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I whispered as a sharp pain shot from the back of my skull. This bitch.

"NO YOU CAME INTO MY ROOM WITHOUT PERMISSION." Zola blew.

"YES BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LOCKED IT. AND FOR GOD SAKE YOU WERE CUTTING YOURSELF. ARE. YOU. OUT. OF. YOUR. FUCKING. MIND.? " I snapped back.

She opened her mouth to say something but whatever expression, she saw on my face, it made her shut her mouth.

"Yeah, exactly."

"Don't tell Amare about it." She whispered while looking at the floor.

"Aren't you forgetting to add something?"

"What!?" She looked at me with a confused look.

"Aren't you supposed to say a specific word, when you request for something." I smirked.

She looked up from the ground. The anger was back in her eyes. "Who do you think you are?"

"Amare." I called out.

Zola panicked as she grabbed my wrist, pulled me inside her room and shut the doors.

I stood there with a satisfied smile on my face as she looked at me with a panicked expression.

"So, wanna say something?" I questioned.

"You are a bitch." She huffed.

"Better be a bitch, than to be a good girl who takes everyone's shit." I winked. "Anyways, back to topic, say the magic word Zola or Amare would love to hear about your little stunt."

"Don't tell Amare about it, please." Her voice was low and it was satisfying.

"Good girl." I reached out to pat her head but she shoved my hand. 

"I'm not your pet. NEVER speak to me like that." She fumed. As she walked towards her bed and sat down. Not knowing what to do, I sat on the side of her bed.

"What!?" She said looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Just because I said please to you, that doesn't makes us friends. Get out of my room."

"Just because you said please to me doens't means I'll not tell Amare about this."

"Damn, what do you want now, get lost already." She said frustrated.

"Why did you do it? "

"Why do you care? Don't try to act like you're my therapist."

"I'm not trying to act like anything, just tell me it'll feel good. Plus I'm a complete stranger to you, you won't feel judged and even if I do judge you, it won't effect you because we are not going to meet anymore. So it's a win win for you." I explained her. Because there is no way I'm leaving her like this she just a kid and all this is too much for her.

"I'm not going to talk to a complete stranger about my problems."

"Yeah definitely, you won't talk to me about your issues so I'll go to your aunt tell her about this and then she'll take you to a therapist. And the therapist won't be a stranger to you right?" I remarked.

"You are.. so bad." She sighed.

" I know, now tell me why did you do that." I said pointing at her wrist which was not healed.