Paranoid

Avni's POV

"No, I'm not going to take you or something. You  won't be able to survive there anyways." The lady informed me. I was relieved. Ooff. No kidnapping today.

"And who are manas?"

"Well you won't understand, they are like individuals who gave us our magic. They are the source of magic." She said while looking a bit concerned was she not allowed to give off this kind of information?

Then I asked the most important question, "What's you name?"

"Amare and you guys are?"

"Avni. And over there, is my friend, Leo."

"Leo... Sounds familiar to me. Probably saved his life at some point." She said as she waved her hands in a dismissing way.

"So what's going to happen to me?" I asked still curious.

"Nothing happens to you, we'll just check your magic, if you want, and then you can do as you please. You can live here on human plain or come to our plain if you can and want to."

"Won't it be a problem to leave a me-kinda-creature here alone? At this point I don't even know what am I.." my voice came as much slower than intended.

"No don't think like that, it's fine. You don't always have to know everything thing. There this saying in our place: the less you know, the more you enjoy life. You can only live or enjoy while living it. Choice is yours. Fairies are supposed to be kind hearted and save people's live but I do it because I don't wanna face Manas." She said as she placed her hand on my shoulder with a warm smile.

"Great advice for my birthday." I murmured.

"Today's your birthday?" The lady- Amare asked. "Why are in school aren't you supposed to be with your friends and family?"

"I don't do friends and my family's kinda pissed off." I said with slightest interest on the the topic.

"Why? You said that guy was your friend?"

"He ran away when he saw you flashing eyes, leaving be behind. By the way that was scary."

"Oh my bad I didn't mean to." She chuckled nervously.

"So what do you wanna do? Check your magic? Or stay in closet?" Amare asked.

Mom dad won't be home and school sucks so that leaves me with only one option, "Yeah I'll like get my magic checked." Amare nodded.

"Are you okay? Like you are bleeding, at first I shit my organs out when you fashed your eyes so I didn't ask. You fine? Actually give me your hand." I said as I held my hands out for her to hold.

She looked at me questionable look, "I can walk by my own." But did as I said. As I held her hand I closed her eyes and tried to heal her. Which was done quite easily.

When I opened my eyes, I saw her looking at me as if I have grown three heads. "What?" I asked unsure, did she had a second thought on murdering me?

"You can heal?" She asked baffled. Hold the fuck on? Healing is not normal magic? Shit. Shouldn't have used it.

"Yeah?" I replied still very paranoid about the whole situation. Why won't I be I still don't know her and she can kidnap me...

It was like Amare's whole body language changed. Okay.

"Okay, so you coming with me, and what about your friend?" She pointed at Leo. Oh yeah.

"I don't know, by the way, you used your magic to pause him?" I asked remembering that he was still standing without out moving which was strange because he can't stay still for his dear life.

"I wish I had something like that."

"Oh?" Then why was he standing like that?

"Leo!" I called him at the same time the bell rang. It was like he was pulled out of some kind of trace. He was moving but still didn't turned back. Strange.

He was typing something in his phone. My phone vibrated, the same time he pushed his phone in his pocket and started walking ahead in a fast speed.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked at the message he sent me.

I'm heading to my place. Have something to do.

Ok.

-

Probably he's scared of Amare. "Let's go. He's heading home." I turned towards Amare.

"Okay, you can't fly right?"

"Can you?"

"Oh, yes."

"Must be fun."

"Can't say that. Let's walk to my place."

I nodded in return. The walk wasn't short. But the place in front of me was worth it.

I was in front of a palace. A huge place with a garden in front and a lake by it's side.

Oh and it was in the middle of woods. Minor details.

"You have this place in the middle of woods? What if someone notices it?" I asked still unable to look away from the house.

"It's protected. Only fairies can see it.. and you. More accurately only one who possesses magic can see it." She explained with a proud voice.

"Oh are there more fairies in there?"

"Yes."

Then we started walking ahead. Amare open the main gate and walked inside. While I stood their on the other side of the entrence.

Will this be a good idea? What if it doesn't turns out like she said it would? Do I want to do this?

Yes. And what's the worst that can happen. And it's not like I really like my life here. They can kill me but will it be bad?

Probably. Probably not.

Amare turned around and motioned me to come inside.

Here goes nothing.

I walked inside.

___

So my lovely readers how are you all? I updated again. Proud of me. So I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Do vote and comment. I love to read all your comments.

Bye bye~