Friend-ish

Avni's POV

Nope, I don't remember singing for this. One day this new boy comes into the class and we have some conversation and I start feeling a litty friend ish. And boom! Here I am in front of a woman do doesn't look very sane to me and who also has an unreal amount of power. And the first thing the boy, with whom I started feeling a little "friend-ish", does is sprint out leaving me behind.

Bitch.

Pussy.

Fucking asshole.

No friend-ish nature with him.

He can choke on his own saliva.

He can drown in bath tub and die then and there, naked.

I. Hate. Him.

And that's when I saw her behind me running..? Nooo she was floating. Fuck. She was playing with us. She can surly catch up, with that floating thing.

Okay, breath through your nose. I am sure I look like a fish, not in water, right now. Maybe I should kill Leo, it would be easy- . Someone placed a hand on my shoulder making me abruptly stop.

She is here.

She have me. I'm going to die soon. I'm going to get killed. That red colour of her eyes, I'm going to have a close casket funeral. Ugly death. Can I get invisible? Like woosh and I'm at a different place? I needed that power. I'm sweating profusely. Nervous sweats.

"Stop!" Her heavily voice, echoed in the empty corridor. Haha bitch, jokes on you, I already stoped the moment you put your hands on me. Is her touch poisonous?

Then I looked forward, Leo, he was standing. Okay, magic voice, I guess.

Haha.

Finally. I'm not going to die alone. I'll kill him with my own hands if we survive this. And the chances of our survival are solid 2%. But, hey there are chances. And with that she floated in front of me. Her eyes was in it's normal colour.

Woff.

Chances of survival raised to solid 21%.

"Hey." Was my first response. Wrong move, I know.

The lady was staring right into my soul. And it was weird. So I tried again.

"Your powers, they are amazing." I smiled awkwardly and gave her a thumbs-up. That was very me. My speaking skills are worst that my learning skills.

She, then looked at me. And by her face I can tell she was confused. Same.

"What power are you talking about?" She asked, as if her power is not clouded over the whole fucking town, right now.

"You power or energy or magic, whatever you say, is over the whole town." I stated the obvious.

"Human can see that." She was super confused.

"No."

"Are you not a human?" She looked even more confused.

"What? Obviously I'm a human and so are you." Now I was confused.

"I'm no human and don't compare me to those insignificant creatures."

"Then what are you?"

"I'm a third grade fairy knight."

I laughed at that. "Yes, of course, you are. And I'm a princess." I cackled.

"Are you not believing me?" No of course I'm not believing her.

"No."

"Okay, then I'll show you." As she said this, she drawn a sword from thin air. Okay. What The Fuck.

"Hold on. How did you do that?" And why is she answering me with such interest as if she was not looking like a mad woman few minutes ago.

"I'm a fairy knight." So what am I? I have powers. I can shoot electricity and snow. I can not fly as far as I know.

"By any chance, do you think human also have powers?" I asked her.

"No, not possible unless you mate with a fairy."

"But I have powers and I haven't mated with any fairy and I am a human." I was very confused now.

"Not possible." She firmly said, as if I'm lying. "You have magic?"

I stretched my hand out and made the same snow formation with bit of thunderbolt sparking from tips. Yes, I'm showing off. And looked at the lady's face.

She was looking at my hand with mouth wide open. Haha. As soon as she found me looking at her funny face, she fixed her expression and looked at me.

"Okay, do you thing anyone else in human plain, has this kind of power?"

"No, I haven't seen anyone or sensed any kind of aura around here. So as per as I think no, no one has magic here. And what about that human plain thing?" Was there a different world somewhere?

Fairy plain?

Sounds magical.

"Isn't it obvious that fairies don't leave with insignificant humans on their plain?" She asked bored. 

"Why are you calling humans insignificant?" It's not a good thing to say. I'm also human. Ha. I'm representing the whole human race in front of a fairy. Ironic. I, myself, can't tolerate humans.

Speaking of humans. Where is that insignificant human, who ditched me. I looked back Leo, who was still standing as if he's a statue.

"Humans are so weak. They barely lives 90 years. And when they die, the only thing they carry with them is regret. They are selfish. They are never happy even when Manas have given so many things to them. They barely knows their lives motives. And us, the fairies, have to protect them so that they won't die before their designated time in this world. And if that happens, we are the one who are responsible to Manas." She said annoyed.

"Oh." Was my response.

Well, I feel you lady.

"Who are Manas? And..., what are you going to do with me? As, I have magic?" I asked worried as I realised this was the worst fear of my life.

Being discovered.

Will this lady in front of me will take me away? As I have seen this lady- ,I should ask her name, is not very fond of humans. Will I die? What about my life? Was coming here a wrong choice?

Definitely.

___

So, boom! Looks like their is another world, other than human plain. Creative mind.
What do you think the 'third grade fairy knight' will do with Avni? Well, I know. But you'll have to wait. Hehe.
And one more thing, what do you think fairy world will look like? Magical?

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow my account. Low on followers ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ.

Till the next chapter. Bye bye~