1. Night Changes

Once a upon a time there was a boy called Krish who was fascinated with the story of the Great War , the mother of all war , the Mahabharata.

He had always wanted to became a lawyer which was going well. He was one of the best lawyers in the world and he had never lost a case. He had fought 274 cases and was always victorious.

He had died during a plane crash. He had though lived a live of 34 years his life was incomplete. For the same his soul was transferred to the great mountain range of Kailash.

As soon as he woke up he saw 6 divine beings in front of him. He being a worshiper of all knew who they were. He felt that his life was over and he fell at their feet. Later he got up and asked them.

Krish- Oh great ones! What good deed have I done to be standing in front of you?
Shiva- Your life on Earth is not done , you shall be born again and fulfill you object of life.
Krish- What do you mean oh beloved!
Brahma- He means to say that May you change the history of dwapar.

Hearing about going back to the age of Mahabharata krish thought that his life was being blessed again and again.

Vishnu- No one should know that you are from the age of Kali. Who do you wish to be?
Krish- May I be the great warrior who is the eldest Gandharinandan. May I be Suyodhan in my life in dwapar.

All of them were shocked but they knew if Duryodhan should be changed the story of the Mahabharat will also change.

Parvati- Ask for a boon my dear.
Krish- I should have a power through which whatever I wish for from kaliyug will come in front of me. Also May no avatar of any gods including your avatar know about me being from the age of Kali unless it's revealed by me.
All- Tathastu.
Vishnu- We bless you with a boon that you can call 10 people and ask them from a boon.
Krish- But why lord?
Shiva- Because of your generous boon you asked.
Krish- Thankyou all , please bless me.
All- May you be victorious in you journey.

In Hastinapur ,

The Sabha of Hastinapur was going on while a letter came in the Sabha

The Sabha of Hastinapur was going on while a letter came in the Sabha. Vidhur took the letter for the soldier who brought the letter and read it out loud.

Vidhur- Greatings to the royals of Hastinapur. The land of Hastinapur has been blessed by god. The first prince of the land has been born as the boon of Yama raj. He will forever follow the truth dharma , he will be righteous , he will be stable in war and will be called Yudhisthir.

Dhritarashtra in anger left from the royal court. He then forced the maid of Gandhari to have niyog with him. While Gandhari was wailing due to this. She gave up her prayers and blowed the lamps in from of the shivling. She started to hit her wound with full strength. Later she gave birth to a pound of flesh.