25. Kurukshetra day 2 to day 13

The next day both the Sena's were again in front of each other.
Dhrishtadyum was made the commander in chief and from the side of the Kauravas , Jeevalakshmi lead the war.

Dhrishtadyum had created the Vajra vyuh in counter of which Jeevika created to Suchi vyuh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

King of Anarta and Aditya the former king of Ayodhya were fighting each other with swords. Aditya was killing 1,000's of soldiers of Anarta and fighting the king simultaneously. As time went by Aditya had managed to kill the king along with the 6 akshauhini Sena of Anarta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karna was fighting his guru bhrata , Rukmi. Rukmi shot the Indra Astra which Karna countered with the Antardhana Astra. Then Rukmi summoned the Vajra Astra in response of which Karna also summoned the Vajra Astra.

Then Rukmi summoned the Samohan Astra to make Karna faint but Karna countered the Astra with the Vayu Astra.

Then Rukmi used the Naag Astra and Karna using advanced techniques shot garud Astra and Bhargav Astra killing the 12 akshauhini Sena of Vidarbha.

Finally after some more time Karna summoned the Rudra Astra and killed Rukmi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Rudra and Iravan were having a mace fight in which Rudra was brutally beating Iravan. Not long after Iravan's face was smashed in the ground and his life was taken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anjanaparvan and Shon had the same type of fight but with the use of illusions , Anjanaparvan was confusing Shon. But the student of Kripa was not fooled. Finally the war ended with the death of Anjanaparvan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meghvarna was fighting Ashwatthama with his dhanush. Both the sides were strong but the Sarang dhanush made Ashwatthama invincible. The fight ended with the death of Meghvarna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mauravi was furious as she lost all of her son's decided to kill the children of the Kauravas. She looked in front of her and saw Lakshmana and changed at her with her sword.

Lakshmana trained by her father and her kakashree's was not a weak women. Hence she also started to fight and also used massive illusions which confused Mauravi as well.

Finally Lakshmana with her sword killed Mauravi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suyodhan had managed to clean the entire race of Yakshas from the universe. Suyodhan was on attack mode today and killed 100 akshauhini Sena as well as Kuber the king of yakshas.

In Kailash ,
Parvati- Swami what is happening on Earth? The entire yaksha clan has been killed including Kuber.
Shiva- It is a sign of niyati Uma , the adharma had risen so much that the universe has to end in the yug of dwapar.
Parvati- But what about the devtas and Devi's who have had Amrit? Why do they have to die?
Shiva- After 1 million new universes are made everyone minus the tridev's and tridevi's have to die. This is the 1 millionth universe that we are living in. Hence , there is no need of Kaliyug.
Parvati- Yes swami I remember , 1 million universe's ago you had taken your first Manav avatar as Karna while I was born as Subhadra.

Both Mahadev and Mata Parvati smiled remembering their love story as Karna and Subhadra. That's when Mata Parvati said.

Parvati- Remember Swami how you mixed salt in the Makhan of bhrata Krishna.