15. Dyut Sabha & Cheerharan

Thankyou all for 1K likes on this book really appreciate it ❤️💕

In Pragiyotisha ,

The Kuntiputra's along with Draupadi reached Pragiyotisha and they were seated in the Sabha

Summary of dyut sabha:-
The dyut sabha was ready and the play was to be started. The rules of the Sabha was that no women will be allowed in the Sabha but only dasi's will be coming in the Sabha.

First round:-
In the first round Narkasur betted his wealth and Yudhisthir betted his wealth. The round was going in favour of Yudhishthir but haar ke jeetne waale ko Narkasur kahete hai.

Winner : Narkasur won the personal wealth of Yudhishthir.

Second round:-
In round 2 Narkasur betted the wealth of Yudhisthir and Yudhishthir betted the treasury of Indraprastha.
Both Narkasur and Yudhisthir needed 12 to win. Yudhishthir roles the dice and it landed of 6. Then Narkasur picked up the dice and then rolled it in slow motion. It then landed of 12 and the wealth of Indraprastha was of Narkasur.

Winner : Narkasur won the wealth of Indraprastha.

Third round:-
In this round Narkasur betted The wealth of Indraprastha while Yudhishthir betted Indraprastha. This round to make Yudhisthir confident Narkasur lost purposely.

Winner : Yudhishthir won back his wealth.

Fourth round:-
Yudhishthir- I bet Nakul and Sahdev.
Narka- They are not your wealth or people under you Yudhishthir. They are the royals of Madra , they no longer live under you and they are not your blood related brothers. They have the blood of Devi Madri while you have the blood of Kunti.
Yudhi- Then I bet Indraprastha and my wealth.

The plan of his worked and like that Narkasur was now the ruler of Indraprastha.

Winner : Narkasur won Indraprastha and the wealth of Yudhishthir.

Fifth round:-
Narkasur betted the wealth of Yudhishthir while Yudhisthir betted the wealth of Kunti , Bheem , Arjun and Draupadi.

Winner : Narkasur won The wealth of Kunti , Kuntiputra's and Draupadi.

Sixth round:-
This is we're the game started to get interesting Narkasur betted all the things he won and betted his person wealth. The greed of Yudhisthir grew but there was one issue , he had nothing to bet that's when Arjun said.