18. Marriage's and End of agyaat vas

Jeevika walked forward in slow motion and she stood in the middle. She then looked at both of them and then she started to walk towards Kartik. Lakshmana and Rudra sighed in relief and looked at each other smilingly.

Jeevika was to put the garland around Kartik when she felt someone running towards her. She turned and kicked that person on his stomach which sent him flying in another direction. It was none other then Shrutkarma then the son of Arjun and Draupadi.

Jeevika then shrugged it off then turned and put the garland on the neck of Kartik. Shrutkarma was imprisoned by Balram and the other sons of the Kuntiputra's were thrown out of Dwarka.

Then marriage of Jeevika and Kartik was done and all were smiling. As the marriage was done flowers started to rain from the sky as it was the union of Lord Kartikeya and Mata Jeevalakshmi. Both of them were then welcomed in Kashi then Ashwatthama said.

Ash- Putra Kartik , you have now started a family life and I give you one more responsibility.
Kartik- What is it Pitashree?
Ash- Putra we , meaning your mother and I feel that Avanti needs a king hence we want you to be the king of Avanti.

Kartik nodded and then the family went and did the coronation and then they started a life in Avanti.

In Hastinapur ,
Suyodhan was looking up in the sky and was thinking about the future of his daughter. He wanted to change her faith so he talked to Bhanumati and Subhadra who became excited. Then they went to their children who before they could ask any thing confessed about their lover and then they went to the stable. Where they meet Bheemvikra (84th Kaurava).

Suyo- Vikra tell all who ask about us that we have gone to meet Karna and Ashwatthama.

Bheemvikra nodded and both suyodhan and Bhanumati went to Kashi were Karna along with his wife's also reached.

Suyo / Karna / Ash- We have something to tell.
Suyo / Karna / Ash- You go first.
Suyo / Karna / Ash- Fine I tell first.

Thats when Bhanumati , Subhadra Mrigakshi , Vrushali and Shrikhandini started to laugh while all the other 3 looked at each other. That's when Suyodhan raised his hands and said.

Suyo- I'll go first , Karna putri Lakshmana has said she is in love with Rudra and putri Abhimaya has said she is in love with Vrishketu.
Karna- That's wonderful Mitra because both Rudra and Vrishketu also confessed to us.

All were joyful and that's when Bhanumati said.

Bhanu- Also we had come here to give the marriage alliance for Shavani to Lakshaya.

All of them became happy and the were next day in an intimate wedding they married. Soon they got to know that after Agyaat vas Abhimanyu had married Uttara then princess of Virat. They also got to know that the terror of Keechak had come to an end by Bheem.

They went to Dwarka seeking for help. That's when Narkasur attacked Dwarka and ended up with his death by the hands of Satyabhama.

As the royals were to go and capture Pragjyotisha they got to know that Bhagadatta was already crowned as the king. That's when Draupadi said.

Drau- We have to kill him as well as all his Vansh as that will avenge my insult!

All looked at her in shocked but they couldn't do anything thing as the Pandavas wanted to do the same. They were to advance but they got to know that Duryodhan was in support of Bhagadatta so they stayed back. That's when Krishna said.

Kri- I will go with the Shanti prastav and then we will see if the war is needed or not.

_________________________
Authors note:-

Who's side will Krishna be?

Who will approve the Shanti prastav?

Who will be on the winning side?