30. Aftermath

All of the survivors had returned to Ayodhya. That's where came the tridev's and tridevi's. All of them took their blessings and then came Mata Adi-Parashakti.

Para- Putri Jeevalakshmi , Putra Kartikeya you should tell the truth to Suyodhan , Sushala and Mrigakshi.

Both looked at each other and nodded while the others were confused. Jeevalakshmi and Kartikeya motioned Sushala , Mrigakshi and Suyodhan to come forward.

Jeev- So I'll tell everyone a story but no one will ask questions in between of the story okay?

All of them nodded her heads and Jeevalakshmi started to tell the story.

Jeev-

When me and Swami got married it was after Mata Parvati had cursed all the Devi and devta's that none would become parents.

As me and Swami grew we had formed an unbreakable bond with each other. That's when we decided to have a Gandharva vivah (love marriage).

At first our parents were a little skeptical about that but they accepted our request. After the marriage were felt incomplete with each other.

Hence , we combined our energies and divided it into 101 different pots. Soon from the pots were born our children. 100 sons and 1 daughter. The eldest son was called Rudra and the daughter was named Sharvani.

We thought that 1 daughter was less hence we did Tapasya to Mata Adi-Parashakti and we got Srikshita.

Our life felt completed with their arrival but things changed for the worst.

Once all our 102 children were playing with each other. Rishi Bhrigu was testing the Tridev's , he came to Kailash and saw our kids playing. He was not noticed by Mata Parvati and Pita Mahadev as they were in deep Meditation.

Hence to gain their attention tried all he could. But infuriated by their negligence , he cursed our kids to live in all the 4 yugas.

That broke the meditation of Pita Mahadev and Mata Parvati. Both were infuriated but were called by our children as Maharishi ran towards Vaikunth.

As Jeevalakshmi finished her story Suyodhan , Sushala and Mrigakshi gained the memories they had lost and they hugged their parents.

But the time had come to end the universe and all minus Mata Adi-Parashakti , the tridev's and tridevi's left their bodies.

Later Mahadev entered the universe and the new universe was formed by Brahmadev.

_________________________
Authors note:-

I'd like to thank all of you'll who were patiently waiting for the book to come to an end.

Along with this story I hit different levels , this story is the first story where I have reached 100 votes in on chapter. It wouldn't have been possible with your love and support.

This story also helped me gain more knowledge as I did my research to write it. I am grateful for your support and I have you'll support all my stories like you did in this one.

I'd also like to Thankyou all for 2k votes on this story.

Thankyou ,
Your dear author. 💕💕