29. Kurukshetra day 18

Since there were only 7 warriors left from the side of the Pandavas , Only seven warriors went from the side of the Kauravas.

Kunti and Vrushali were fighting with swords. Kunti was scared as she was not a good warrior. She had thought that she could play the old age card but Vrushali didn't fall for that. Vrushali pierced the heart of Kunti with her spear killing her.

-x-

Lord Ganesha was fighting Yudhishthir with his mace. It was fun to look at the face of Yudhishthir who always relied on Bheem and Arjun for his protection. Yudhishthir had no skills in warfare it was just that he was the elder brother of Bheem and Arjun that Bhishma wanted him to be the king.

As the sun was about to set lord Ganesha slayed Yudhishthir and returned back to Kailash.

-x-

Draupadi and Mrigakshi were having an archery fight. Draupadi had wanted to kill Mrigakshi with her hands and she hated her. But Mrigakshi who had hid her anger towards Draupadi started to go on attack mode. She used many Astras and wounded Draupadi. Then she used the Maheshwar Astra and burned Draupadi alive.

-x-

Gautam Rishi was in front of Indra the one who had taken away the purity of his wife disguised as him. He memories were brought back and Gautam Rishi used the brahmasira Astra and killed Indra.

-x-

Bheem and Suyodhan were having a fight with each other. Both were powerful that it shook the universe. It was as if 10,000 elephants were running on earth. Bheem tried to break the rules and tried to hit a low blow on Suyodhan , but he was no fool. Suyodhan grabbed the hands of Bheem and broke his arms and then smashed the head of Bheem.

-x-

Karna and Ashwatthama were fighting Nakul Sahdev but they were requested not to kill them by Suyodhan. As the sunset both Nakul Sahdev were bounded by Karna Ashwatthama and they accepted their defeat.

With that the war of Mahabharata was over and the Kauravas were victorious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

War survivors:-

Hastinapur:
Gandhari
Dhritarashtra
Suyodhan
Bhanumati
Lakshman
Lakshya
Shavani
Kripacharya

Magadha:
Karna
Mrigakshi
Vrushali
Rudra
Lakshmana
Vrishketu
Abhimaya
Shon
Sushala

Kashi:
Ashwatthama
Shrikhandini
Kartikeya
Jeevalakshmi

Mahendragiri:
Jamdagni
Renuka
Parshuram
Dharini 

Dwarka:
Krishna
Radha
Rukmini

Lord Ganesha

All rishi's

Pandava side:
Nakul
Sahdev

_______________________
Authors note:-

One more chapter and this book will sadly be over 🥹

The truth of the Kauravas and Mrigakshi is coming in the next chapter , excited?