24. Kurukshetra day 1

Devi Yavnika:-

Soon she came back in her original form and said

Jeev- I have taken a rebirth as Jeevalakshmi. Thanks to gurumata Parashakti who told me to take a rebirth as it was needed. But I can show you my original form in this avatar of mine.

Jeevalakshmi closed her eyes and she took her divine form. All of the people were mesmerised with the beauty of Jeevalakshmi. The warmth that was felt near her was truly the warmth of a mother. Her crown was also a indication of the amount of wealth she had.

Jeev- Now we shall not waste our time as we have to finish the war

All nodded and both the sides were on the warzone. There was 1,718 akshauhini sena of the Pandavas and there was 1,206 akshauhini Sena of the Kauravas.

Neither sides had any vyuh formation. From the side of Pandavas Bhishma was the senapati as from the side of the Kauravas Jeevika was the senapati. She knew Bhishma would use the Sarvatro Bhadra vyuh hence , she decided to use the same vyuh.

Suyodhan went face to face Yaudheya. Yaudheya shot Andhakrastha which Suyodhan countered with the Mrityunjay Astra. Then Yaudheya shot the Agni Astra which Suyodhan easily countered with the Visoshana Astra. Starting to get frustrated , Yaudheya shot the Vayvay Astra and created heavy winds Suyodhan shot the Sailastra and countered that attack. Finally Suyodhan summoned the Shakti Astra and boom , the first lamp of the Pandavas was killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's when Bhishma did the shanknaad and Jeevika did the same. There came Sutsoma the son of Bheem and Draupadi from the side of the Pandavas. While from the side of the Kauravas Lakshman came. Both Lakshman and Sutsoma started to have a sword fight with each other. But the son of Suyodhan was superior to the son of Bheem and with that , Sutsoma took his last breaths.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shrutkarma , the arrogant son of Arjun went in front of Bhagwan Parshuram and started to bad mouth Lord Shiva saying.