28. Kurukshetra day 16 & 17

Kurukshetra Day 16 ,
Day 16 had started and the Maharathi's were standing informer of each other with out any Sena.

Kritvarma the senapati of the Dwarka army was fighting Rudra. Both were throwing spears at each other with rapid force. Both were unstoppable but Kritvarma missed one thing , Rudra chanted mantras and threw it at Kritvarma. The spears turned into 7 spears out of which one beheaded Kritvarma.

-x-

Suyodhan was fighting Vibhishan with his bow. Both had a fierce fight with each other and both used many Astras on each other. Finally with the Brahmadatta Astra , Suyodhan killed Vibhishan.

-x-

Karna was fighting Prativindhya the son of Yudhishthir. They were fighting with swords. Karna was fencing as if he was dancing which was mesmerising to watch. After a long fight Karna was able to kill Prativindhya. With that the last son of Draupadi had died.

-x-

Chaya was was on attack mode and she was fighting the army of Gandharvas. That's when Sangya came there and challenged her. Both started to have a fierce fight and finally Chaya got her revenge. She had beheaded Sangya.

Kurukshetra day 17 ,
Vrishketu was fighting Babruvahan the son of Arjun. Both had started to use their mace and had a Gada yudh. Vrishketu the son of Karna was more powerful and he started to dominate Babruvahan. As the sun was about to set , he smashed the head of Babruvahan. With that the last lamp of the Pandavas had died.

-x-

Karna was fighting Shakya the mama of Nakul and Sahdev. Both were having a archery fight and Karna was composed. Shalya had a boon that if the person in front of him got angry , Shalya would get 50% of the powers he possessed. Karna knew that hence he was calm.

Shalya understood about Karna knowing his boon and was about to run. But Karna shot the naag Astra and killed him.

-x-

Suyodhan was fighting the Gandharvas. He used the Samvrat Astra and the Narayan Astra to kill all the Gandharvas.

-x-

Drona stood in front of his father Rishi Bharadwaj and they both started to fight with swords. Rishi Bharadwaj summoned his Asi sword and Drona used an ordinary sword.

Both started to fence around and finally the father of Drona had killed him.

-x-

Satyaki and Ashwatthama were having a mace fight. The brutal strength of Ashwatthama was enough and Satyaki was unable to bare it. Ashwatthama with all his power his the ribs of Satyaki with his Rudra Gada.

The his was so powerful that it stopped the heart beat of Satyaki and he had died.

__________________________
Authors note:-

How's the chapter?

Last day of war coming soon , excited?

Who was the best warrior in the war according to you?