Never Stop Dreaming [Chapter 12]

Today is the day.

The day Hitoshi gets serious about being a hero.

The day Hitoshi... Is forced to go to sleep at 9 PM and wake up at 6 AM.
___________________________

That morning, Izuku woke up with a spring in his step.

He woke up at 5 in the morning, showered, made breakfast for all three of them, and got both Eri and Hitoshi ready for the day.

Hitoshi had stayed the night again because he was convinced that he wouldn't sleep otherwise.

(Izuku and Hitoshi slept in the same room, on the same bed.)

After a full night's sleep, they all felt energized and ready for the day!
...Correction, Izuku, was energized and ready for the day. Hitoshi was dead on his feet, while Eri could barely keep her eyes open. But that's okay! Izuku would wake them up!

"So Shinsou, excited?" Izuku was washing dishes as Hitoshi chugged coffee on the island. "Mhm..." Hitoshi had barely opened his eyes yet, and his voice rumbled like a started-up car. Or like a purring kitten. Izuku giggled at Hitoshi's sleepy rumble. "Is that a yes?"

Hitoshi nodded grimly, not seeming as excited as Izuku was.

When Eri had finished her breakfast, she waddled over to Izuku and latched on to him. Her arms were tight around his leg, refusing to let go. He eventually gave up trying to coax Eri off his leg, so he just picked her up and placed her on his hip. "Still tired, huh?" He didn't blame Eri or Hitoshi for being so tired. They weren't used to going to bed or waking up early.

'They'll both sleep on the train, 100%.'
Izuku thought.
___________________________

Izuku was right.

Both Hitoshi and Eri had fallen asleep on the ride to Takoba Municipal Beach Park. Hitoshi had laid his head on top of Izuku's head, while Eri had sat in Izuku's lap and held him close.

Izuku cooed. 'They're so fucking cute.'

Izuku had picked Takoba Municipal Beach Park as Hitoshi's training ground. The park has been abandoned and used as a landfill for years now, and no one has even tried to clean the once-beautiful beach. First, they would focus on lifting smaller, lighter objects. And then build up to larger, heavier things. With not even a quarter of his savings, (which contained both the Hero Commission bribe money and Izuku's beat dad's hush money) Izuku bought a large dumpster bin. Hitoshi would pick up pieces of garbage, run or jog to the bin, and throw them out. This enhances strength and speed.

As the three got off the train, Hitoshi and Eri looked a little more energized. Eri had been rested on Izuku's hip, while Hitoshi had taken hold of Izuku's hand.

When they arrived Hitoshi's jaw dropped. "Holy shit."

"Yeah." Izuku agreed with him. This beach was an absolute dump. Everything from shoes to scarp car parts to full-on trucks. It was a disaster. The greenette clapped his hands together, turning to Hitoshi, a serious look in his eyes. "Shinsou, no matter how hard this may seem to you, this isn't impossible." The tallest of the trio slowly looked over all the trash that was visible to the naked eye. He took a deep breath and turned back to Smaller. "I know. But, you'll be here to call the police if a fridge falls on top of me and I become a pancake?" Hitoshi questions with a wobbly smile, or like a grimace. Izuku giggled. "Of course."

Eri had let go of Izuku's leg and started to explore the smaller piles of trash while the two teenagers were discussing plans. After a few moments of digging, she holds his hand up high in triumph. In her small hand is a beautiful gold locket. The place where a picture is supposed to be placed is empty, and no name or phone number states who the owner is. She kept it with her as she sat on the edge of the concrete stairs that led to the trashed beach, watching as Hitoshi's training began.
___________________________

When the three first arrived at Takoba Municipal Beach Park, it was 7:15 AM. They left around 7:30 PM.

12 hours and  15 were spent at the trash beach, and they haven't even made a dent in it.

Hitoshi's first exercise was to warm up. 20 star stretches, 15 side lunges, and a 30-second plank. Nothing too hard. Then he began making a small pathway by picking up the trash, which increased his strength. After that, they started the speed-increasing workouts, which consisted of laps around the pathway, and running small objects to the garbage in and back. For flexibility, toe touches and squats loosed up Hitoshi's legs and back.

Stealth was a hard one to come up with, but nothing is ever too hard for Izuku to figure out. Hitoshi is to hide from Izuku, who is standing on top of a high pile of garbage, to try and sneak up on him and tag him. It's kinda a game, for Izuku at least.

By the end of the day, the purple was sweaty, tired, and achy. But it was a good type of ache. The ache you get when you work hard to achieve something you want. "So, whatcha think?" The greenette asked worriedly. They were on the train back to his apartment to eat dinner and sleep for fuck all. 'Holy fucking shit. This motherfucker ran all over that beach with me and he still looks perfect.' That is what Hitoshi wanted to say, but he wouldn't. (At least, not yet.🫢).
"That was... so tiring, but, in a good way." Is all he said before leaning his head on top of Izuku's bush of hair and dozing off. The bush of a boy just smiled gently and leaned back in contentment, holding his daughter close and leaning onto his 'best-friends' crushes...?) shoulder and just glowed in the warmth and kindness of his loved ones.

Never in Izuku's 14 years of life, has Izuku ever felt so loved. But he'll discover a whole new type of love with his future lover and his beautiful daughter.

1034 Words

Thanks for reading chapter 12 ( Never Stop Dreaming ) Of 🍋; Lemon Boy;🍋!

Love Your Author Izzy!