Take Me Home [Chapter 18]

"Shit. I forgot you guys were there."

Izuku's face palmed. He slowly turned his head to gaze at the handful of heroes who were in the room with them. He sighed, too tired to be excited about some of his favourite heroes being in the same room as him.

Said the person who had interrupted the heartfelt moment was none other than the medical hero: Recovery Girl.

She was standing beside the bed, looking up at the teens with an even more tired expression on her face than Izuku and Hitoshi combined.

"If you please step to the side, I can check Mr. Shinsou's wounds-" Before the heroine could finish, the greenette gasped. His head whipped to Hitoshi, a look of worry written all over his face.

"You hurt? Where? When? Did you break anything? Did someone hurt you? Who was it? I swear to Kami, if someone hurt you I'm gonna rip them limb from limb-" It was now Hitoshi's turn to interrupt.

"No one hurt me. There were robots so I had to use my body more than my quirk. I didn't break anything, just a few scraps and bruises." He gently gripped Izuku's hands, squeezing them for comfort.

"Good, good..."

Recovery Girl coughed again. Both teenagers snapped their gazes at the short women, startled. "Oh yeah, sorry." Izuku rubbed his neck nervously, picking up Eri, who had fallen asleep and moved to the end of the bed.

The heroine stood on a step stool to get to Hitoshi's height, looking over his arms, legs, and chest area. "Nothing is broken Shinsou said, but he will need to let his wrists rest for at least a couple of hours. They were sprained from picking up all that rubble."

The younger boy sent a questioning look to the older, who gave a look that said 'I'll tell you later'

. "After we ask you some questions, you'll be able to go home." Spoke a new voice, it was a shabby-looking man, with black hair and eyes, along with an all-black jumpsuit. He looked like he was a dead man walking. "First, what is your name."

"Hitoshi Shinsou."

"What is your quirk? Explain it."

"My quirk is Brainwashing. When I speak to someone and they answer me, I can take control over their mind and give them commands."

"What makes you think you belong in the hero course."

Both Izuku and Hitoshi stilled, looking into each other's eyes. Having a silent conversation, before Hitoshi spoke again. "I've worked tooth and nail to be able to get to where I am today. Being a hero is all I've ever wanted, and I be damned if I give up right now."

Everyone was silent. No one moved. No one spoke. Except for that damn rat.

"Well done young Shinsou! Well spoken!" Two Snow White paws clapped together, whiskers twitching in happiness. "I can tell you your work has not gone unnoticed and you will be rewarded."

Nedzu had that weirdly present look on his face that no rodent should ever have. Even when their soon-to-be principal was smiling happily, the two kids' faces were surprised.

Hitoshi deadpanned. Face blank.

Izuku giggled and rubbed Hitoshi's shoulder. "He'll need a minute to get that through his thick skull." A groan emerged from Hitoshi's throat, his head falling forward onto Izuku's shoulder. "Take me home."

A sweet laugh left Izuku's upturned lips as he ran his fingers through his crushed dusty hair. "Yes, soon. And you'll have a long shower when we get home. You filthy." Hitoshi responded with the middle finger.

"So, when will we be able to leave?" Eri looked over at the heroes, she wanted to go home more than anyone right now. "You can leave as soon as your brother lets Recovery Girl heal his friend." U.A.'s principal implied.

Eri looked confused, brother. She didn't have a brother? The green teenager flinched before laying his 'friend' back onto the bed. "Right. Sorry."

If Izuku was being honest, he almost forgot he told the school Eri was his sister. He was gonna have to remind Eri not to call him Mama when they were at school.

Recovery Girl's lips stretched in a very disturbing way, pressing a wet kiss on Hitoshi's cheek. The teens' skin glowed a faint green and all the bruises began to fade away. His energy also faded but Hitoshi was always tired, so there wasn't much of a difference.

Hitoshi smacked his lips a couple of times. He was craving some greasy food right that moment. "To celebrate, we should get takeout tonight." He declared in a fancy, posh way.

Izuku laughed, Eri's eyes lit up at the thought of takeout, and Hitoshi finally stood from the cot he was previously lying on.

The family of three bowed their head to the heroes, and thanked them for their time, all while their smiles widened at the timing.

"Oh! And I'm sorry," Izuku looked behind them at the heroes, who all looked very confused.

"I forgot to show these to you." A flash drive was tossed into the freshly made bed, along with a booklet of papers. The papers filled with scarily accurate analyses of all the staff that worked at U.A.

Blank, neon green eyes boar into the souls of everyone present in the room. His face was stone cold, a drastic change from his sweet smile and kind eyes. He spoke in a low, threatening voice.

"If I hear anything about my Hitoshi or anyone in the fine establishment being discriminated against or mistreated in any way, this information will be leaked to the public. Along with all your dirtiest, darkest secrets."

Present Mic picked up the file that had his name on the front. He read the first few words before covering his mouth with his hand, eyes wide with shock.

Midnight peaked over his shoulder, she gasped and hurriedly reached for hers to hastily flip through its contents. She gaged with astonishment.

The seemingly dangerous eyes went back to their kind sage green colour, a sickly sweet smile that could give you cavities quickly spread onto his face.

"But I'm sure you never that happen, right?" Izuku's smile sharpened at the ends.

Nedzu trembled. Not in fear. But in excitement.

"I wouldn't dream of it, young Midoriya." He peered, smiling with just as much danger as the terrifying teen.

Izuku nodded and turned back to his family. "What are we waiting for? I know the perfect Western fast food place not too far from here!"

Hitoshi laughed and wrapped an arm around Izuku's shoulder, the other hand keeping Eri steady from where she was seated on his shoulders.

The three walked out of the school knowing two things.

1. They both passed.

2. Every one of those heroes were now officially
terrified of the green bush, Izuku Midoriya.

1148 Words

Thanks for reading chapter 18 ( Take Me Home ) Of 🍋; Lemon Boy;🍋!

Love Your Author Izzy!