Progress [Chapter 13]

It's been 6 months since Izuku and Hitoshi have met each other.

It's been 6 months since Hitoshi started his training.

And for those 6 months, not only have their bond grown stronger, Hitoshi has never been fitter!

His biceps have toughened and grown in size because of the heavy trash. His starting to gain a 6 pack from all the bending over to pick up said garbage with his core muscles.
And he's so light and fast on his feet he can sneak up on Izuku, even if he's staring right at him! Not to mention... Izuku loves the strong, tall, handsome man who practically lives with him. Eye candy never hurt anyone.

Just the other day, the taller of the two picked up an entire box T.V like it was nothing! His bulging, flexing muscles... 'Holy shit. That was. So. Fucking. Hot.' Izuku could feel his nose bleeding.

Over the last 6 months, Izuku's also been getting stronger. He is gaining muscle, but is more lean, while Hitoshi is more buff. They had figured out how to make the stealth game harder by letting the seeker run around and try and get away from the tagger, so Izuku's legs have gotten more (Thick.) swoll. Even if the purplenette is fast, the greenette will always be faster. He's won every race that they have had, even if Hitoshi is catching up to him.

'Can't catch me, bitch.' That is all Izuku says after every race. Hitoshi snarks back with a, 'Oh shut the fuck up.' Then they laugh about it.

Eri, while only being there for moral support, insists on helping every time they train. No matter what they do. She's the perfect helper in Izuku's opinion, she's just so cute and helpful!

Just the other day, when Hitoshi finished with his 10 laps around the made path, Eri ran over with his water and handed it to him. She stated, 'If you want to keep me and Izu-Mama safe, you have to be in tip-top shape!'.

That's another new thing that's happened over the past 6 months. Eri one day had asked what a mother was.
___________________________

Flash Back!!:

Eri flips the page of one of her new picture books. A gift from Izuku after she told him she wanted to read, just like him. She sees how he reads a novel every night before going to bed, and she wants to be just like Izuku!

On the next page, it reads:

"Mama is my best friend!" Eri is confused. 'Mama?' She thinks, 'Who's Mama?' So she takes the logical route and goes to ask the all-knowing, Izuku.

"Izu?" Eri tugs on the pant leg of the green-eyed teenager. "Yes, sunshine?" He glanced down at Eri as he placed a dish on the drying rack. "What's a Mama?" Izuku's face saddens for a split second, before he grins at the small girl, crouching down to be at her eye level. "A mama is a person who takes care of you, loves you and protects you. That person would do anything for their child and loved ones." Eri thinks for a moment.

"So," she looks up at Izuku, eyes wide with realization. "You're my mama?"

...

'Holy shit.' That is all teenagers can think. Not out of fear, or resentment. But out of excitement. 'I'm mama, huh?' He can't help but smile brightly at Eri. "Only if you want me to be, sunshine."

For a single moment, Izuku swears that he sees the small tilt of a lip forming a smile. A really, small smile.

Eri jumps into his arms, hugging his neck tightly. "Please be my mama."

Izuku hugs back just as tight. "Of course, Eri."

...

"Does this mean Hito is my papa now?"

"What-"
________________________

Izuku can't help but flush when remembering that day. He didn't say yes or no to Eri's question, but she hasn't called Hitoshi Papa or anything like that.

Anyways, there are 3 months till the entrance exams for U.A...

And both teens are ready to obliterate the other contestions.

Hitoshi not only knows basic hand to hand, but he is bringing a collapsible staff with him. (When Hitoshi still went to middle school, he was enrolled in self-defence classes cause the bullying got so bad. Izuku taught him about staff since had practiced with staff when he was bored and alone so he studied them and how to use them.)

Izuku, not bragging, is probably one of the smartest people Hitoshi's ever met. The small teen has not only learned up to third-year high school material but knows how to hack, create his programming, etc.

Hitoshi can't help but think of what else Izuku can do. Izuku cleans, cooks, and takes care of both him and Eri. Izuku's the perfect house husband.

Every time Hitoshi thinks about it, he blushes. His best friend takes such good care of him and Eri, just like a wife would with her husband and child. It would make sense, Eri is Izuku's daughter, plus she calls him Mama... So... if we put that from a different person's perspective, Hitoshi would be the dad, Izuku the mom, and Eri the daughter!

(I'M GETTING WAY OF TOPIC!!! 😭)

Either way, they're ready. Not only for the entrance exams but for what else is ahead of them in the future.

So, watch out U.A!! Cause these two teens are locked and loaded! Ready to take on whatever you throw at them! Just wait and see!!
___________________________

"Hito?"

The purple-haired teen looked down at the small girl looking up at him. The sounds of the sea waves crashing into each other cancel out the silence.

"Yes, Eri-chan?"

"Are you my papa?"

"..."

Hitoshi flabbergasted. 'PAPA!?'
Izuku turns from where he standing a few meters away from them. "ERI!" When the other teen looks at the greenette, he can see how flushed and embarrassed he looks. After a moment Hitoshi smirks.

'Cute.' He thinks. Wanting to embarrass Izuku a little more, Hitoshi looks at Eri. "Sure you can, Eri!"

Eri is practically glowing. Jumping around Izuku and Hitoshi. "Me, Mama, and Papa! Altogether!!" She sings.

Hitoshi laughs at the little girls' happiness, Izuku joining along with the laughter.

'I guess she's right...' Izuku thinks.

'Hopefully... maybe one day... I can tell him my feelings, and we can be one happy family. Together.'

1075Words

Thanks for reading chapter 13 ( Progress ) Of 🍋; Lemon Boy;🍋!

Love Your Author Izzy!

P.S. I'm going to summer camp in a couple of days and won't be back till a week later...😢 When I get back I will be back with more writing ideas and chapters to publish! That's all for now,

(Finally...) Love Your Author Izzy!!