U.A Entrance Exams!! [Chapter 16]

The morning of the Entrance exams was hectic.

Super. Fucking. Hectic.
____________________________________

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP!*

A pale, calloused hand slams onto the beeping alarm clock. The clock creaks under the force of the hit, but refuses to shut the FUCK UP- them... it refuses to stop beeping.

Hitoshi's voice is rough and deep with sleep, a groan of pain loud and clear to the sensitive ears of Izuku.

"'Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to wake up at 6 in the fucking morning?" Izuku can't help but giggle sleepily, waking up from the loud alarm. "If I remember correctly, you said 'If I don't wake up before 8 o'clock I'll sleep till noon.'" Another pitiful whine comes from Hitoshi's throat.

The taller teen is lying on top of Izuku, his head lying on his chest with the rest of his body lying on Izuku's lower body. The green-haired teen lazily drags his finger through his crush's hair, yawning while blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "Come on you big lump, today's the day!"

With lots of effort, Izuku was able to roll the tired, heavy oaf off of him. He stood from the bed and stretched his arms above his head with a loud yawn.

"If you hurry and shower I'll make you coffee." The last thing the greenest saw of Hitoshi was a purple blur tumbling towards the bathroom at neck-breaking speed. Sounds of the shower head sputtering water filled the room, steam already seeping out of the crack of the door and the floor. Izuku shook his head with a smile, 'I better wake Eri.'

A couple of days before the Entrance exams, Izuku had come up with an idea. He didn't want to leave Eri alone at home with no supervision but didn't think Eri was trusting enough to others to have a babysitter. The more he thought the more he started to panic, what would he do? Will they allow him to just carry Eri around with him at school? Will they say no and he won't be able to attend U.A? Will they take Eri away and put her in foster care after knowing he's her legal guardian?!

After panicking for a good hour or two, a thought came to Izuku. What if he says she's his sister and doesn't have anyone to look after her? Sure it was a stretch, what was the difference if she was his sister or daughter? Well, Izuku's mother and father both left, leaving him by himself. So Izuku would be the legal guardian of Eri even if she wanted his daughter. If Izuku could explain that Eri had a dangerous quirk, didn't trust anyone, and both parents were out of the picture, they would have to let her come with Izuku. No question about it

So, Izuku had taken it upon himself to email the principal of U.A to inform him of his circumstances, which was surprisingly easy and the chimera said it was 100% okay for Izuku to bring Eri along as she was by his side at all times and she didn't cause an occurrence.

Now that they have figured that out, it was now time for them to get ready, and then head to U.A!
____________________________________

When Hitoshi had finished showering, he had gotten dressed and was now rubbing the remainder of the water out of his head with a towel. The smell of deathly brewed coffee hit his nose like a truck, the addictive smell luring him to come closer.

His steps were tired but eager, coffee was his second love, right behind Izuku and Eri.  Speaking of Eri, she had turned the corner of the hallway so quickly that her shoulder smacked against the wall before she ran full speed toward Hitoshi.

Hitoshi didn't hesitate as he picked Eri up from the armpits to place her on his shoulders. "Good morning, my little pegasus." The little girl giggled and wrapped her arms around his head. "Good morning, Papa!" Hitoshi still can't believe he was there to help Eri learn how to smile. The most important memory he could ever imagine he could have.

"Mama said we can eat then head to the train station. You two are going to school!" Hitoshi chuckled, she was adorable.

"Yup," The sweet voice of Izuku called around the corner, his head of green hair peaking around the corner. "And if you two speed this up, we can stop by the cafe before we head to school." Eri squealed in delight, playfully pulling at Hitoshi's hair to make him walk fast. "Let's go!! Hurry my loyal steed!"

Both teens laughed, their daughter was just too cute for them.
____________________________________

True to his word, Izuku and his family stopped by their regular cafe for coffee and treats before making their way to, hopefully, their new school.

Izuku had gotten a iced coffee, with a drizzle of caramel and a pinch of cinnamon. Along with a sweet strawberry mochi.

Hitoshi had ordered a large coffee, with two shots of expresso (Hitoshi wanted 4 but Izuku bargained for 2) and light sugar. On the walk to the U.A., he took a couple of bits of Izuku's mochi.

Eri, who had a massive sweet tooth, got a fruit smoothie with a generous amount of whipped cream on top, with a side of tiny chocolate chip cookies.

Most of the treats were finished on the walk to the ginormous building of the U.A., except for the drinks and some of Eri's cookies.

Izuku picked Eri up and helped her on his hip as they neared the high school. Even if it was still early, people were flooding in the gates with seeming excitement. Both boys and girls made it past the gates and to the hall of U.A. Izuku had almost tripped on an uneven slab of concrete but Hitoshi caught him in time. They turned to an empty hallway that led them either to the hero course exam, or the general studies exam. The two turned to each other, determination written clear on their faces.

"Do your best." Izuku smiled at Hitoshi. "Don't forget what we learned over these 8 months." The taller one chuckled and rubbed the nape of his neck. "I won't. Don't lose all your brain power and fail the test." Both teens laughed before going silent.

The purple-haired teen raises his hand to ruffle Eri's hair. "Watch over Mama while I'm gone, okay." Eri nodded eagerly. "You do your best! Okay!?" Hitoshi smiled and laughed. "I will."

The three shared a hug, a few encouraging words, and a heart-filled stare before they turned to their respective test rooms.

Unbeknownst to the two friends, some words were unspoken to each other.

'Be strong, because I love you.'

1134 Words

Thanks for reading chapter 16 ( U.A Entrance Exams!! ) Of 🍋; Lemon Boy;🍋!

Love Your Author Izzy!

P.S-

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO READ WHAT I WRITE AND IT GIVES ME SO MUCH MOTIVATION TO KEEP WRITING!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!! ❤️❤️