Doctors swimming and girlfriends

A/N- Longer chapter this time! Have a good read (I hope)

Zoe POV

"Zoe!" My father shouted from the doorway of the basement, "I have some friends I want you to meet"

He walked further into the room and was followed by about five or six other men. The scent of alcohol and smoking filled the room as soon as they entered it. I tried to escape but I was tied up with rope that rubbed my skin so much that blood trickled across my wrists.

"Now now don't run away" my father scolded me wickedly, "the fun hasn't even started"

"Please" I whimpered.

"Please what you little urchin?" My father said menacingly, grabbing the collar of my t shirt and pulling me inches away from his face.
I felt his hot breath on my skin.

"Nothing"
"That's what I thought" he nodded, "line up men and you can have a minute each, feel free to beat her anyway you want"

The first man punched me in the stomach every second of the minute he was given. I could barely stand up but I couldn't show any sign of weakness or my dad would beat me even harder.

The second man took a knife out of his pocket and placed it to my neck, I felt the cool metal blade on my skin. I screamed as her sliced it across my skin. Tears fell uncontrollably down my cheeks and I clutched at my neck. If didn't stop the bleeding then I would die.

Liam's POV

I felt Zoe tossing and turning quite a lot in her sleep but I decided to leave her, it wasn't disturbing me. I had just dozed off again when Zoe screamed and cried out like she was in pain. She even woke Zayn up.

"What?" Harry said sleepily from the other sofa.
"I dunno, it wasn't me" I said, quite alarmed with the fact that Zoe was now clutching at her neck and struggling to breath.

"Zoe please wake up" I shook her shoulders softly.

She opened her eyes and more tears fell out of them. She looked so scared that it broke my heart. The other boys were now more awake and were sat looking at us. She looked around at them and then all of a sudden jumped over the back of the sofa and ran upstairs.

Zoe's POV

I woke up and saw Liam's worried face in front of me. Tears fell down my face and I felt my heart drop as I remember my dream. I look around at the other boys. I knew they weren't going to hurt me, but I wanted to be alone. Just so I could cry and let out all my anger without someone asking me if I'm okay.

I jump neatly over the back of the sofa and sprint up the stairs, earning myself some surprised looks from them. I ran into my room and then into the bathroom, sliding the lock across so that they wouldn't be able to get in. I sat down, leaning against the wall and hugging my knees to my chest. I cried softly letting out all my fear that had built up during the dream. I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Zoe, you in there?" Zayn's voice came from the other side.

I didn't reply and carried on crying.

"I can hear you" he said softly, "it's only me, if that's what your worrying about"

I stay silent for a minute before making up my mind.

"I just need some time alone" I say quietly, but loud enough so that he can hear.

"Ok. Come and find me if you need me, the boys and I are going to bed now" he said.

"Ok, goodnight" I said, sniffing.

I heard him sigh and then his footsteps as he left the room. I stayed in the bathroom for hours until I managed to stop crying. I stood up shakily on my legs and unlocked the bathroom door. I walked into my bedroom and picked up my pyjamas from my bed and slipped them on. I climbed into bed and curled up under the covers. There wasn't a point in worrying the boys, I was fine now.