Changes

A/N- hello, hope you all enjoy the last chapter. This chapter is dedicated to lisha_gandecha because she gave me the idea :)

Zoe's POV

And they were right, I did get better. It may have taken a year for me to get back to my normal self but with them by my side the whole way, we made it. Together.

We eventually went back to normal and I am now thirteen years old, I know, the dreaded teen years. But it isn't too bad, except for the fact that getting up is fifty times harder and mood swings attack me like an unwanted spot, and those things aren't to nice either.

I have since started secondary school and that went smoother than expected because Nicki, Aidie, Cameron and Olly all went to the same place as me and we are still great friends. Joe asked me out last year, to the strong dislike of the boys and we are still going strong. And no we haven't done it to those sick minded people out there cough cough Niall.

Zayn and Perrie became engaged, four of the boys got tattoos which caused a long lecture afterwards from Liam telling me how I should never mark my skin because I'll regret it, seems a bit ironic to me but there you go.

The boys have stopped having to sleep with me but when I get a nightmare I know I can go and snuggle underneath one of their duvets. The boys still live together but have started looking for their own flats to my great dissapointment. I had brought this up with Liam.

"Hey Liam, what happens when you all go and live in separate places?" I asked, as casually as I could.

He sighed sadly and put an arm around my shoulder from where he was sat next to me on the sofa.

"I don't know baby girl, you'll probably come a spend a bit of time with each of us, like rotate around" he rubbed his face with his other hand in frustration, "it'll be complicated though. You may end up living permanently with one of us and then visiting the others each weekend"

I nodded in understanding and rest my head on his shoulder. He kissed it and stroked my hair.

"You're so beautiful Zo" he smiled and I chuckled,"I'm serious"

"Thanks Liam, but I'm nothing compared to most people" I sighed and watched as Niall came tripping down the stairs.

"You know it would be a lot safer if you just tie up your shoes" I laughed.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I returned it. He disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a can of coke. He plopped down on the sofa on the other side of me and opened the can, causing it to make a hissing sound.

"Soooo, what were you two talking about?" He asked, trying to make conversation.

"Just about when you guys all live in different places" I sighed.

Niall out his can on the coffee table and squeezed me in his arms.

"I call dibs" he shouted.

"What is up with your brain Niall, you can't call dibs on a person" Liam sounded exasperated.

"What's Niall done now?" Zayn asked, coming into the living room with Perrie.

"He's called dibs on Zoe when we all live in different places" Liam sighed and Zayn smiled weakly at me, ever the normal  one.

He and Perrie started walking upstairs and he motioned for me to follow him. I gave him a curious look before kissing Niall and Liam on the cheeks and stealing a sip from Niall's coke.

"Ewww germs" Niall said in a girly voice, wiping the tip of the can furiously with his T shirt.

"Says the boy that will happily finish off anyone's food" I pointed out.

He seemed to think about it for a second before shrugging and starting a chat with Liam. I jogged upstairs and walked towards Zayn's room where he was sat on the bed and Perrie seemed to be in the bathroom.

"Come here babe" he said, pulling me next to him.

Yes, I am still small enough for him to do that.

"What was all that about hey?" He asked softly.

"I just...I want you to carry on living together so I can stay with all of you" I said, dropping my head down and playing with my fingers in my lap.

Zayn pulled my chin back up with his finger so I was looking him in the eye.

"We can't live together forever Zo, I know it's going to be hard deciding where you go and when but we'll work it out yeah, leave it to us to worry about it" he smiled at me.

I nodded and leaned into his chest, letting him kiss the top of my head.

I ended up going to live with Liam, partly because he lived closest to my school but mostly because he was the most responsible and the one I am closest to. But I rotate around the other boys houses on weekends and spend Friday and Saturday nights with them.

But this weekend the other boys are coming over to Liam's flat because they want to have dinner and Liam is the only one with a big enough table.

"I'm just gonna have a quick shower" I called to Liam who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Be quick, they'll be here in...shit, two minutes" I heard lots of crashing in the kitchen and guessed that Liam had dropped or spilled something because there was suddenly a lot more swearing.

I chuckled and walked into my bathroom and stripped off my clothes. I tied up my hair, knowing I wouldn't have enough time to dry it and hopped into the shower. Actually I didn't hop, who hops into the shower? I stepped into the shower and turned on the water, screaming as the temperature went from freezing cold to boiling hot.

"ZOE, YOU OKAY?" Liam called through the door.

"Yep, the waters just boiling hot" I gasped. I heard him laughing, "it's not funny"

"Yes it is, I've warned you about waiting for the water to get to the right temperature before you get in" he pointed out.

I huffed, knowing he was right. I heard the doorbell ring and guessed that it was the other boys had arrived.

I finished up with my shower and dried myself off before heading into my bedroom and going through my clothes. I chose some dark skinny jeans and a black t shirt. I put on Liam's red Jack Wills jumper that he had given me as it didn't fit him anymore and proceeded to head downstairs. I stopped at the door of the living room when I realised they were talking about me.

"She's grown up a lot, can you believe she's lived with us almost four years now?" Niall said.

"It's gone so quickly" Liam sighed, half happily but there was also a hint of sadness in there.

"Do you think we did an okay job?" Harry asked.

"Well she's still alive" Louis pointed out.

"You know, if your going to talk about me, I'd prefer you did it behind my back" I walked into the room and fell onto the sofa in between Harry and Niall.

"That called eavesdropping" Niall said.

"No, it's called listening in on conversations that people don't want you to know about" I said, making him chuckle and remember the similar conversation we had almost four years ago.

The end

A/N- I'd just like to thank everyone again for reading this book, I can't believe it's finished. I might do a sequel kind of thing, what do you think? Anyway that would be after my next book which I hope you read :) it is called My Big Brother Liam Payne (a cancer story) and is on my page.