Together again

A/N- sorry, I hate to be annoying but please keep commenting and voting, it will make me write more quickly :)

Liam's POV

"Guys, hurry up, the cars outside!" I shouted from the front door.

My phone made a noise in my pocket telling me I had gotten an email. I opened it quickly and read through it.

Parents/ guardians

I would like to inform you that the talent show has been moved forward to this Sunday. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yours sincerely

Mrs Benjamin (headmistress)

I slid my phone back into my pocket with one thought on my mind. We have to make it to that talent show.

The rest of the boys stumbled downstairs with their suitcases and out to the taxi where we loaded them into the boot and seated ourselves in the car as quickly as possible. It was a half an hour drive to the airport but check in was in twenty minutes so would have to sprint to make it to the flight.

"Does Zoe know we're coming?" Niall asked.

"No, let's leave it a surprise" I said, looking out of the window.

To my surprise we made it to the flight in time, well the airport staff were a bit annoyed with us when we sprinted through the middle of the huge crowds and Niall and Louis accidentally knocked over a pile of suitcases but we made it, and that's all that matters.

Zoe's talent show was at seven o'clock this evening and if the flight was on time then we would be able to make it.

Zoe's POV

I woke up on Sunday morning to huge piles of snow outside my window. The boarding school was situated in the mountains so the early morning sun sparkled on the snow over the top of the mountains.

I took a picture before getting dressed into some black leggings, my brown Uggs and a white wooly jumper that was a bit to big for me.

I pulled Louis's grey beanie over my head and made my way down to breakfast where Olivia and Riley were sat watching the entrance, waiting for me.

"You're here!" Riley exclaimed, pushing me down into a seat and placing a bowl of cocoa pops in front of me.

"Yeah, sorry about not meeting up with you yesterday, I was sort of caught up with practising and...you know...thinking about things" I said, not wanting to talk about the boys.

"Don't worry, we were just worried about you. Anyway, how's you're piece going?" Olivia asked, blowing gently on her hot chocolate.

"Good thanks, I just hope I don't muck up tonight" I said nervously.

"You'll do great"

I smiled at them and we finished our breakfast before heading up to my room. We sat for ages talking about random things. On Sunday's at this school the canteen staff get lunch and dinner off so we have to buy our food from the various shops situated around the campus.

Olivia suggested ordering pizza so we called up the takeaway place that was just down the road and in less than ten minutes we were happily munching on our pizza slices. There were going to be drinks and snacks at the talent show tonight so we didn't bother thinking about dinner.

Apparently, according to Olivia and Riley, the school made a big deal about the talent show. It was an opportunity for the parents to see their children and experience 'how the school encourage the children to do their best'- Mrs Benjamin's words not mine.