I swear I didn't

A/N- just a quick thankyou to those people who are voting and commenting on my story, it make me really happy that people are actually following it :) also the Sophia in this story has nothing to do with the Sophia Liam dated in real life - it was just a coincidence. Also please feel free to comment ideas, I am sort of running out of them :/

Zoe's POV

"Morning Zo" Niall pulled back the curtain of my bunk, letting in the bright morning sun.

I turned over and buried myself under my blanket. It was him who had kept me up till one in the morning playing Mario Kart.

"Cmon Zo the girls are gonna be here in a minute and I'll be all alone otherwise" he tried to convince me, "I don't have a girlfriend and the other boys will probably just be snogging theirs constantly"

I chuckled and turned back around. Niall was still in his pyjamas and his hair was all messy and flat.

"You know, you're never going to get a girlfriend if you look like that" I pointed out.

"You don't look to good yourself missy" he ruffled my hair and I sat up, jumping off the bed and onto the floor.

I looked through the curtain to see the girls already coming onto the bus.

"Crap! I'm not even dressed yet!" I whispered/ shouted, running around to find some clothes.

I put on some denim shorts and a tank top before going to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth as quickly as possible before running a brush through my bed hair. I checked myself one last time in the mirror and then walked through the bunks and into the seating area.

Liam and Sophia were cuddled up together on the sofa next to Harry and Barbie who were already sucking each others faces off.

I silently faked being sick and Niall who was leaning against the counter in front of me burst out laughing. I sent him a sly smile while the others looked at him curiously.

"Hey Zo, how are you" Perrie unhooked herself from Zayn and came over to hug me.

Eleanor and Sophia did the same but Rhianna stayed right where she was. I doubt her and Harry even knew I was in the room. I raised my eyebrows at them, grabbing a piece of toast off of the pile Niall had started making.

"I'm gonna go and walk around outside" I said, making my way down the stairs of the bus.

"Be safe! Don't talk to strangers! Oh and be back in an hour so that I can talk you through things about the rehearsals and concerts!" Liam called.

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry Liam, I won't follow any strangers unless they offer me sweets in their car" I joked.

"Ok, WAIT WHAT! THATS DANGEROUS DONT DO THAT!" He shouted.

"Jokes Liam jokes, I promise I'll be safe" I laughed at his protectiveness.

I jumped down the last few steps and started to walk around the huge car park that the tour buses had to themselves. There were workmen wheeling around huge pieces of scaffolding and equipment which were obviously for the boys show.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me whip around and come face to face with someone I had never met before.

"Hi, I'm Josh" he held out his hand for me to shake, "don't worry, I'm the drummer in the band"

I smiled and shook his hand.

"You must be Zoe" he guessed, "do you want to help me set up my drum kit, the rest of the band are practising and I can't find anyone else"