Goodbye Friends

Zoe's POV

The next morning I woke up and guess who was asleep in my room. Zayn, Harry, Liam, Niall and Louis. Yes, all five of the boys.

Zayn was laying next to me on the bed, Niall was hanging off the end, Liam was laying on the floor, Louis was laying on the other side of me and Harry was squashed up on my desk chair.

Are they going to miss me this much?

I sighed half sadly and half happily to myself and checked my phone for the time. It was only eight o'clock and I decided to go to school so I could say a proper goodbye to my friends.

I silently prayed because I knew if the boys had been awake they wouldn't have let me go to school because would have wanted me to stay at home with them.

I dressed into some short shorts, my white DCS and a t shirt with marvel comic strips on it. I picked up my backpack and slipped my phone into my pocket. I got one of the giant sticky notes from my desk and wrote a note for them.

Hi Boys!

I haven't been kidnapped I just went to school. Don't get cross with me but I really wanted to say goodbye to my friends properly. Hope you slept well in my room! See you later, text me if I should walk home or if you are picking me up

Love Zoe x

The others hadn't come to meet me today so I picked up my penny board and skated all the way to school.

They first asked me why I wasn't at school yesterday and I explained that I was at an interview with the boys. I decided to tell them about me going away at lunch, mostly because I was to nervous at the moment. But when I got to that time I was feeling sick to my stomach.

We were sitting under our tree as usual and I thought it would be best to just get it out.

"I'm going to boarding school in America" I said, so quickly they barely caught what I was saying.

"What?" Aidie asked, her smile fading.

"My dads gang, the police have found evidence that they are trying to find me and probably kill me so I need to go away until they catch all the members of the gang. It's just not safe for me here at the moment" I said sadly.

"When do you leave?" Cameron asked.

"Friday, so I won't be going to school tomorrow, this is my last day"

"When will you come back?" Nicki had glossy eyes.

"Well the boys are going to pick me up after about a month and then I'm going on tour with them, so I probably won't see you for seven or eight months"

"But that's ages!" Olly exclaimed.

"I know...I'll miss you guys, even though we haven't really spent much time together to be honest" I realised that I haven't actually gone to school that much.

With interviews and being in the hospital, and now this. My phone buzzed and I picked up the text.

Pick you up by the gates
Liam x

Liam's POV

I woke up the next morning and immediately groaned in pain as I lifted my back off of the floor.

I stood up stiffly and looked at the bed where there was no Zoe, but only Louis and Zayn.

I shrugged and headed downstairs, maybe she had already got up. I made my way into the kitchen a poured some water into a glass. I was just sipping at it when I noticed a sticky note on the table.