Relationships and all that nonsense

Liam's POV

I must have fallen asleep after Zoe and I finished the movie because I woke up with my arm around her and her head was leaning on my stomach. I smiled down at her and stroked her hair. I had been so scared overs the past few weeks, the image of her when we first walked into her room after the second surgery was still clear in my mind.

"Morning" I said when I felt her waking up.

"You mean I can go home!" She said happily, jumping off of the bed and running around the room packs up her things.

I chuckled an threw my legs over the side of the bed. We packed up her things and headed for reception where I signed some papers and we were allowed to leave.

Zoe could barely contain herself as we pulled up to the house and she sprinted out of the car as soon as I parked in the driveway. Zayn already had the front door open and she flew into his arms.

"Pleased to be home much?" He laughed.

She nodded and he placed her on his hip and they went inside. I was left to carry the suitcase. When I got inside everyone was sat in the living room including the girlfriends.

"Sophia" I said happily, walking over and hugging her.

"Zoe called me and said you were coming home today" she said.

I smiled at Zoe and she smiled proudly. After lunch and some chatting we all split up in the house to spend some time with our girlfriends.

Zoe's POV

I was lying out on the sofa in the living room watching some TV show when Zayn and Perrie walked in and sat on the other sofa. After a while I looked back at them and they were in the middle of a rather intense kiss.

"Ugh get a room" I said, scrunching my nose in disgust.

"We have but someone's in it" Zayn said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright I get the hint" I said, getting up and heading out of the room. "Try not to swallow each other whole"

Zayn threw a pillow at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

I made my way towards the kitchen but immediately stopped in my tracks when I noticed Louis and Eleanor kissing just as passionately as Zayn and Perrie. Is anywhere in this house safe?

Well that's a big no. I walked towards the stairs and Liam and Sophia were sat there. Guess what they were doing. Yes, kissing. I ran past them and headed towards Niall's room where I heard him and Harry talking. I knocked on the door and they called for me to come in.

"Well at least you guys aren't kissing" I said, sitting down on the edge of Niall bed.

They raised their eyebrows at me.

"Oh, everyone downstairs is snogging each others faces off " I explained.

They nodded, finally understanding what I was talking about. They went back to what they were doing which seemed to be writing a song. Niall was playing the guitar along to Harry singing.

"What do you think?" Harry asked.

"That's really good. I wish I could sing and play the guitar that well"

"You said you can play the piano" Niall pointed out. "We've got one upstairs, do you want to have a go at playing that?"

I pondered for a moment.

"Okay, yes please"

We made our way up to the attic where there were various instruments over the place and bits of scrap paper scattered over desks in the corners.