Stalker Part 1

Kim Y/n was bullied by her classmates when she was in high school. And there was a time she wanted to end her life because she was just suffering from being bullied in school. However, she realized that she wanted to become successful in her life. So she just overcame those problems and focused on her studies.

After many years, Kim Y/n is now a doctor and has been working at Hybe hospital. Kim Y/n's job is so tiring and stressful for her, fortunately there's someone who can relieve her stress, it's her boyfriend. His name is Jay and he was a doctor as well. They've been dating for 3 years and Kim Y/n is happy with him.

Kim Y/N's POV

I am fixing my things now, because I was ready to go home when Jay knocked on the door and I told him to come to my office.

"Come in" Y/N said with a smile on her face

When he entered her office. Jay asked Y/N If she's free tonight and wants to have date with you since they just finished their work, but Y/N is tired and not sure if she's good to tell this to Jay

Oum, Jay I don't think we can date tonight I have to go home. I am so tired tonight, because I had a lot of things to do and I think we should just have a date soon.

Jay agreed with Y/N that they should just date next week, but since Y/N feels so sleepy and tired, Jay just told Y/N that he's going to send her to her condominium. Jay held Y/N's hand and went together to the parking lot.

Time skip

Jay's POV

We finally arrived at Y/N's apartment. I asked her. If she's hungry and told me that she's not. She opened the door of her apartment and I followed Y/N and told her that I'll be sleeping with her, because I left some of my things.

Oh Y/N I am going to sleep with you tonight. "Jay said"

Okay, it's nice to sleep with you Jay since you are my boyfriend it always makes me comfortable. "Y/n responded"

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

I just finished taking a bath and I was scrolling through my phone while waiting for Jay. When an unknown number sent me pictures of me and Jay. I was speechless and stunned, because I can't believe that I am gonna encounter creepy things in my life.

Unknown: Y/N, you have such a sweet boyfriend, enjoy it while it lasts because I am going to take his life and you'll be mine forever until our last breath.

                         Y/N: First of all, You better leave me alone because You are just obsessed with me and you are creepy.

As soon as Jay was done, he went outside from the bathroom and went towards me. And he noticed that I was shaking so he asked what happened. And I didn't hesitate to tell him the truth.

Jay, I am scared right now an unknown person sent me a pic of us. And it shows that the photo was taken in Parking lot where you parked your car. "Y/N said"

Y/N, don't worry I am going to make sure that this creepy stalker will be arrested. We need to send this to the Police . You know Park Sunghoon, he's my cousin. He's been working as a detective for 2 years, and I know he will help us to find this person. "Jay said"

Jay hugged me tightly and told me that everything will be fine once his cousin hunts the person who stalks me and wants to kill my beloved boyfriend.

Jay I think we should sleep now. It's almost 11:00. I am so sleepy right now.

Jay and I lay down on the bed, and before we slept together he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly again that made my heart flutter.

Good night, Jay I love you. "Y/N said"

I love you too Y/N "Jay responded"