Right person ( Part 2 )

Y/n's POV

Our teacher dismissed the class so we can go home. As I was about to stand up my books fell on the ground. Heeseung went towards me and picked up the book. And I thanked him afterwards. Heeseung and I have decided to hang out. When we went to the mall. I ordered mint chocolate ice cream and ate it. As we were roaming at the mall. I remembered that we have to buy material for projects.

"Heeseung, since we are here I think we should buy material for our upcoming project"

"Omg, the deadline of our project is next week. We should go to the school supplies store to buy materials"

"We need to make our projects in advance so we will not make next week"

"That's a great idea, once we get home we have to make the projects immediately"

Time skip

As soon as we got home. Heeseung and I are already making the projects. While we were doing the projects my phone suddenly rang, and I checked who was calling me. It was my brother Yang Jungwon. He's been studying in the Philippines and he was an exchange student there. I miss my brother ever since he went to the Philippines. I answered his call and greeted him.

"My brother, how's your life there?"

"It's fine and you know Filipinos are so friendly. And I can speak Tagalog a little bit. I'll give you an example: Mahal kita. It means I love you"

"Wow Jungwon. That's good to hear, btw have you been busy?

"Yes, last week so I cannot call you those weeks. Oh, how's Heeseung where he is right now?"

"He's with me making our projects here. I am gonna show you. Heeseung say hi to my brother"

"It's been a long time, Jungwon"

"I miss you guys. It looks I want to go back to Korea soon"

"As you should. If you have a time"

"Okay, bye guys. I have something to do. Let's just talk again"

Heeseung and I waved at Jungwon to say goodbye. I hung up the phone on the floor, and just continued making projects. 1 hour later. We are already done and I am hungry after making the projects.

"Heeseung, I am hungry. What should we eat?"

"Me too. I suggest honey chicken from bonchon, because that tastes so good"

"Oh, okay. I'll just get my phone."

When our food has arrived. Heeseung and I ate our dinner, because we cannot handle our hungriness. Bonchon chicken tastes good. This has been our favorite food. While we were eating. Heeseung asked me about my confession to Carlo earlier.

"Y/n, earlier you confessed your feelings to Carlo, but you got rejected

"Y/n, earlier you confessed your feelings to Carlo, but you got rejected. Do you still like him?"

"Of course, I have feelings but I think my feelings will go away at the right time. If I ever fall in love with someone who is really for me."

"You are listening to me now"

"Yes, I will listen to you because you are my best friend since childhood"

"It's getting late, I have to go home"

"It's already 9PM. You should go home. But before you leave do not forget to bring your project"

"I'll go now Y/n. See you tomorrow"

"Bye, have a good sleep later"

Heeseung's POV

As I was walking on the road. I am thinking. If I should confess to my childhood best friend. However, I have to think about it first and give some time because I may ruin our friendship nevertheless. I want Y/n to be mine. I am so crazy in love with her. When I was with her I cannot stop staring at her.