Right person

Yang Y/n has had a crush on Han Carlo ever since she transferred to Bighit Academic School so she decided to befriended with him. He caught her attention, because he's handsome and smart. However she doesn't know that Carlo is in a relationship with Angelina kim. She's the prettiest girl on campus. Heeseung is Y/n's childhood best friend. They've been best friends for 17 years, and Y/n has no idea that he likes her. 

1 month ago, Y/n told heeseung that he wants to confess to Carlo and she's asking for help, but Heeseung is not sure if this is going to work cause she might be rejected by Carlo, especially because he's already in a relationship. Heeseung told Y/n that she must stop and say something. 

Y/n, I think you should stop liking Carlo. "Hee said" 

Why? 

It's because he's already in a relationship with Angelina

You are joking, Carlo is single. I don't see him dating Angelina because they are just friends like us. 

Y/n just left and didn't listen to Heeseung. 3 weeks ago, Y/n is ready to confess to Carlo. She went to a store and bought a ferrero rocher and card. She is writing a letter because she's going to give the letter to Carlo. After writing a letter, Y/n is going to school and confess to him. 

Y/n's POV

I am on my way to confess to him. I walked to the hallway to find Carlo while looking for him. I saw Hye In and asked her where Carlo is, but she told me she doesn't know where he is. I just continued looking for Carlo, until I saw him in the Canteen. I approached Carlo and gave him the chocolates. Since I already gave him my gift. I am ready to confess. 

Carlo, I like you.  

What? This can't be because I am in a relationship. Do not cross the line and know your boundaries. 

When I heard those words my heart tore into pieces. Heeseung was right. I should've listened to him. As I was listening to him. I didn't know that the rest of the students were staring at us and laughing. I am getting embarrassed right now after being rejected by him. I just left and went to the rooftop. I sat on the chair and cried. When I heard someone opening the door. I checked who he was. And my eyes widened when Heeseung went there and we made eye contact. It looks like Heeseung noticed that I cried. 

Wait, did someone make you cry? 

No one, and what are you doing here?  

I saw everything Y/n. Don't lie. 

You were there? 

Yes, I saw you crying and going here to the rooftop. Carlo rejected you, see I already told you. But you didn't listen to me. 

I am regretting it. I should've listened to you. 

Heeseung went towards Y/n  and hugged her. He told something to her. 

Y/n, as your friend. I'll give you advice. You might find someone else who's better than Carlo. Maybe he is just around the corner. 

You are right, I think I have to wait for that person. 

Y/n and Heeseung went downstairs and came back to the classroom. 

To be continued....