Stalker Part 3

It's already 3 am and Y/N is still awake, because she is overthinking: what if the stalker is going to kill Jay? And if it happens. Her life will probably become hell Y/N just tried to sleep and ignore it. Jay's cellphone rang that woke him up, and Y/N was awakened by the ringtone as well. Jay took the phone on the nightstand.

Oh, Jay sorry to bother you, but I wanna tell you that I've already changed my mind. I am gonna start investigating the stalker who stalks your girlfriend.

Oh really? Thank you

I checked the other investigation, it's almost finished so I'll just prioritize the stalker and investigate it. Then can you send me your girlfriend's address.

Okay, I'll send you the address right now bye.

Jay, who called you at this hour? "Y/N asked

Sunghoon, he told me that he has already changed his mind. He'll start to investigate and I think he's going to meet us later, because he asked for your address.

Then, is he going here later? "Y/N asked"

Yeah, probably

Okay, let's just sleep again.

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

It's already 12:00 PM, and we are preparing our lunch because Sunghoon will come into our apartment to have a conversation with us and talk about the stalker. Sunoo is making kimbap, which is my favorite food. Meanwhile, Jay is organizing the plates and utensils. When we finish what we are doing. Someone pressed the doorbell and I think it's Sunghoon.

Jay, you should open the door that must be Sunghoon.

Okay, I will open the door right now.

When Jay opened the door he hugged Sunghoon because he misses his cousin so much. They haven't met each other for 2 years due to their busy schedules on their jobs.

Jay, how are you? You've become so hot

Have you been working out at Gym with your girlfriend?

Yeah, especially if my girlfriend and I don't have time at work, and actually last week we worked out at GYM but as for now we have no time, since someone's stalking us.

On the other hand, Sunoo and Y/N greeted Sunghoon.

Sunghoon, we prepared a Kimbap and kimchi stew. You should eat with us guys, let's eat before it gets cold.

After eating, Sunoo is washing the dishes.

Y/N, Jay, and Sunghoon started to have a discussion about the stalker and when it started

Y/N, when did this start?

It started this week, and I don't know why this unknown person is stalking me?

Maybe, that person has a grudge against Jay that's why this person is stalking you. He wants to ruin your relationship with Jay.

Jay hasn't said anything to me if someone is mad at him.

Jay is patting Y/N'S back while they are talking to Sunghoon. Y/N and Jay are planning to do something to find the stalker. When Sunghoon has an idea to help Jay and Y/N.

Guys, I have an idea to help you and hunt the stalker. Is there CCTV in the parking lot? Because I am pretty sure he was seen taking a picture of you guys. "Sunghoon said" 

Probably, then you should ask the security they will help you to check the CCTV footage "Jay said" 

This is a good idea, Sunghoon thank you. I just wanna end this,because it makes me uncomfortable when someone stalks me which I don't like.

Jay, Y/N, and Sunghoon went to the security and asked for the CCTV footage. However, the security asked them why they wanted to get the footage and Y/N told the security everything to him.

Oum, excuse me what can I do for you?

Can we check the CCTV footage?

Why Is there something you want to see?

Yes, I will tell you that someone is stalking me and he took a pic of me and my boyfriend in the parking lot. So we want to check what time he went here and took a picture?

Okay, then I will let you guys come in. You can check the CCTV.

By the way, are you just a rookie here because I've only seen you today?

Yeahh, I am just a rookie and my Name is Sim Jae Yun, but you can just call me Jake for short.

Jake, thank you for letting us check the CCTV.

No problem guys.

As they are looking for the CCTV footage. They saw a man in the footage wearing a hoodie and taking a picture of them. They told the security to download and send the footage. Plus the unknown person's plate number was seen. Jake immediately sent the footage to Y/N.

They thanked Jake for sending them and went back to the apartment. Then Sunoo asked them if they found any evidence.

Guys, How did it go? Did you get any evidence?

We already got the evidence, and we need to find him and if he ever texts me again. I will reply to his messages.

Sunghoon, I'll send you the evidence so you can send this to the chief Police.

I forgot to tell you that I've already sent this investigation to Chief Jungwon. I think he will help me to arrest the stalker when we find him. I'll be going now, because I have to watch this in my office.

Thanks for helping us Sunghoon, let's just meet soon.

Jay came with Sunghoon and had a conversation while they were on their way to the Parking lot. And before Sunghoon leaves. They hugged again and waved to each other.

Jay went to Jake and told him he needs something to do if he sees the stalker.

Hi, Mr Jake, can you please do me a favor. If you see the stalker here roaming around can you please take a picture of him but in a secret way so you won't be obvious.

Oh I understand sir.

Jay thanked Jake and went back to the apartment.

Wait for the Part 4