Stalker Part 5

Y/N's POV

It's been three days since the stalker told me to think, and I am ready to meet him next week and I was told by him that I should not bring the police. However, I will still bring Jay's cousin since he doesn't know that I already reported him. Plus, Jay has filed a case against him due to his actions. When he started stalking us and making death threats.

I am writing my speech, because I have to speak at an event next week. Jay is writing as well because we are nominated as a best doctor of Hybe Hospital. We saved many people's lives even though this job is tiring us. While we are writing our speech my cell phone is buzzing again. I was about to get my phone to answer because I think it was the stalker, but Jay took my phone instead and answered the stalker's message.

               Jay: I just wonder why do you want to steal my girlfriend from me?

Unknown person: Oh, you must be Y/N's girlfriend.

               Jay: Answer my god damn question. Why are you doing this? We didn't even do anything to you?

Unknown person: You will find out everything once I meet your girlfriend, and I think you should come with her next week.

               Jay: Then, I will go with her next week.

Jay put my phone on the table and I asked him what happened to the conversation.

Jay, how did it go?

The stalker told me to go with you next week when you meet him.

You need to call hoon and tell him that you are going with me.

Okay, I understand Y/N.

Sunghoon's POV

I am watching the CCTV footage to see the plate number as well. It was shown in the CCTV that the plate number is 6748. I took a screenshot of the plate number and saved it in the files. I called Heeseung and told him the plate number. Afterwards, we decided to go out and started putting the wanted poster everywhere.

Hoon, what if the stalker finds out that he's wanted?

Probably, he will find out because Y/N reported him. Especially, they might post on social media and if he ever finds out he will attack Y/N and us. We need to be careful.

That must be scary for them. But wait, did they already post it?

I don't think so, because I haven't seen a post from their social media and they are still thinking if Jay and Y/n are going to post it.

Okay bro.

As we are putting the wanted poster. I received a text from Jay and told me something.

                 Jay: Hi, Hoon I will come with Y/n when she meets up with the stalker next week.

Sunghoon: Is he serious? Why does he want you to come?

                  Jay: He said that I will find out everything if I come with Y/n.

Sunghoon: That's it? Okay I'll visit you guys later

                  Jay: Thanks bro, see you later.

Time Skip

Sunghoon went to Jay and Y/n to visit them. And Sunoo prepared a tteokbokki for them. They started to have a conversation about the stalker. Sunghoon told them the stalker's plate number and showed them.

The plate number of his car is 6748. I am still investigating who is the man that stalks you.

Ever since he started stalking me. I don't know why he wants to meet up with me which is scary for me and dangerous?