Right Person ( Part 3 )

Y/n's POV

I am in the library right now, writing with Heeseung. He is helping me to write essays in English. It took me 2 hours to make the essay because our advisor told us that the essay must contain 1,200 words and to be honest me and Heeseung got tired, and it almost killed us. We've been here since morning. As we are writing the bell rang so we have to go to the classroom. Heeseung came with me and helped to bring my things.

As soon as we went to the classroom. I just sat and read my favorite book. However, I noticed my classmates staring at me. I think it's because of what happened yesterday. I got embarrassed after being rejected by Carlo. Heeseung also noticed and just told me to ignore it.

"Just don't mind them Y/n"

"I think they were gossiping about what happened yesterday"

"Maybe, because you were rejected by Carlo"

As Heeseung is talking to me. Ms. Analyn, our adviser, went inside the classroom with Angelina bringing her books even though me and Angeline are classmates and we are not close friends. Our adviser greeted us and asked about the essay. The rest of the students told her that they haven't finished the essays so she let them continue writing an essay, but me and Heeseung were already done writing our essay so we just studied for our upcoming quiz later in Science.

Our teacher is just writing on her desk. I think she's recording our grades in English. A few minutes later. My teacher bid a goodbye to us, because she has class in another classroom.

Time skip

It is break time so Heeseung and I are eating in the canteen. He is scrolling on his phone and listening to a song while eating. I took the earphone on his left ear and he looked at me. I put the earphone in my ear. I am astonished by the song because the lyrics say "I want you to know. I love you the most. I'll always be there right by your side cause baby, you're always in my mind" Even though it's my first time hearing this song. I already liked it.

"Heeseung, What's the title of this song?" I asked him while chewing my food.

"Give me your forever" He said

"I already liked this song, Heeseung, it's such a good song"

When the recess ended. We went back to our classroom and asked Heeseung if he has been interested in English songs these days.

"Heeseung, what song do you listen to?

"I've been listening to OPM songs. I guess your brother already heard OPM songs, because he's been in the Philippines."

"Maybe, I'll ask my brother soon"

"Oh, by the way. Jake and Jay, my cousins, listen to raining in Manila and fallen. Jay is starting to learn that song.

"I've already seen Jay and Jake back then, because I was with you when you had hang out with you all, and to be honest. Jay is good at playing guitar. I think it's good he is starting to learn that song"

"Yeah, and he even told me that he's going to play raining in Manila at their school event.

"Wow, he is amazing." I said and clapped my hands.

Time Skip

As soon as our teacher went inside our room. She's holding the papers and started giving us the papers. When I read it, It was written that there will be a field trip on October 12. And the amount of money that I need is 12,000 won. My mother will probably allow me to go since this is an activity.

Author's note: Hi, everyone I am sorry it took me a long time to post the part 3. I was busy with my academics. My Christmas break started last week. Enjoy everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy new year.