Stalker Part 2

The next morning, Y/N was cooking food for their breakfast while Jay was talking to his cousin and told Sunghoon what happened last night that an unknown person sent Y/N a pic of them being together. And the unknown person wants to kill him so he can steal Y/N from him.

Isn't this stalking and death threats? "Jay asked"

Exactly, and that unknown person is stalking your girlfriend and wants to kill you. Jay, I am going to start investigating this stalker once I finish the other investigation, because I still have to do a lot of things. My schedule is hectic. "Sunghoon said"

Thanks, Sunghoon just come here when you are done with the other investigation so we can talk about this unknown person who stalks us. "Jay said"

Y/N's POV

I am done cooking the pancake so I started to prepare the breakfast and called Jay. When my phone rang I checked who was calling me. It was the president of the Hybe hospital. Mr Bang Si Hyuk.

Oh Hi Mr Bang, is there something you want to tell me?

Yes, Ms Kim I want to congratulate you and Jay. You are nominated as a best doctor of the Hybe Hospital and you will receive your award next week.

Oh thanks for telling me Mr Bang. I am gonna tell this news to Jay.

I put my cellphone on the table and went to Jay and told him some great news that will make him happy.

Jay, I have good news for you. Mr Bang called and told me that we are nominated as a best doctor and we are going to receive our award by next week.

What did I just hear? That's such good news Y/N. I am so happy right now despite the fact that we are facing a problem because of that stalker.

I hugged Jay and kissed his cheek. And I told him that we should eat, because I am hungry.

Time skip

Jay's POV

It's 12:00 PM. Y/N and I are playing because we took a leave this Saturday, and using the PS4 that Y/N received from Niki on her birthday. while we were playing someone pressed the door bell and I went to the door and checked who rang the bell. My eyes widened when I saw who he was. It was Y/N's sister Kim Sunoo.

He is holding his things, and I immediately called Y/N to tell her that her brother is here.

Y/N your brother is here. "Jay said"

Wait, Sunoo it's been a long time my brother, what brings you here? Why didn't you tell me that you are going here?

I want to surprise you sissy, and actually I resigned from my job in America. I'll just find a job here in Korea.

Why did you resign?

I didn't like my Job there, especially because my boss has a bad attitude. And since he got cancer I decided to quit my Job, and there was a time that he shouted at me because I was late. And I wasn't able to tell you that, because we are not allowed to use cell phones.

We haven't talked to each other for 2 years. I think we should have some conversation

But Jay noticed that it's almost 12:30 so he interrupted Sunoo and Y/N.

Guys, it's almost 12:30 and we haven't eaten lunch. I'll just order chicken so we can eat lunch. "Jay said"

By the way, I brought a lot of chocolate and food that we can eat while waiting for the chicken. "Sunoo said''

He took the food from his bag, and told Y/N that they should eat that first while waiting for the chicken.

Time skip

Y/N's POV

I am helping my brother to organize his things in the 2nd room, because he was tired when he arrived here in korea. Jay went in to help us and as soon as we finished organizing the things. My cell phone keeps buzzing and I think the stalker is sending me a message again. I took my phone to check if that creepy person is texting me. I called Jay and showed him the message.

This unknown person is really not going to stop. When will he stop stalking us? This man should be arrested, and to be honest he’s crossing the line. Also, he is delusional. He already knows that we are in a relationship and wants to ruin it. That won’t happen because I’ll do anything to protect our relationship. "Jay said"

On the other hand, Sunoo heard everything Jay said. He found out that they are in danger. He went towards his sister and Jay.

Jay, I heard everything someone is stalking you guys. Can I see the text messages?

Sunoo took the phone and checked the message. He cannot believe that this would happen to them. He is worried for them when he finds out what is happening so Sunoo tells them that they should find the unknown person.

Y/N did you report this to the Police? “Sunoo asked”

Actually Jay’s cousin is a detective and he told him about this. He said that he’ll start to investigate once he finishes the other investigations, but maybe he will change his mind to help us. Sunoo and Jay I don’t think I can sleep tonight because it happened again. Last night when this stalker sent me a message I was so scared and anxious.

Y/N, just remember that we are here to protect you. "Jay said"

Jay hugged Y/N, but he almost forgot that Sunoo was there so Jay just told him to hug his sister.

To be continued, wait for the Part 3