Stalker ( Part 6 last chapter )

Y/n checked the time and it's already 4:00 PM. Jay and Y/n are preparing to meet the stalker. Sunghoon is on his way to their apartment with his girlfriend who just came back yesterday. While Y/n and Jay are talking Sunghoon rang the doorbell. She went to the door and opened it. Sunghoon and Wonyoung greeted Y/n.

You guys are already here. She must be your girlfriend. She's so pretty and cute.

Let's go inside, Wonyoung they must be waiting for us.

Babe, they are here.

Sunghoon and Wonyoung went inside. Y/n called her brother in his room and told him they have a visitor. Jay widened his eyes when he saw Sunghoon's girlfriend.

Hoon, is this your girlfriend?

Yes, this is my girlfriend. Her name is Wonyoung.

What a pretty name. "Jay said"

Meanwhile, Sunoo went outside from his room. And when he greeted Sunghoon and Wonyoung. He was shocked by what he had seen. He could not believe that he would meet Wonyoung again.

Wonyoung, is that you?

Sunoo, what a crazy coincidence

Wait a minute, Do you guys know each other?

Yes, we used to be classmates when we were in highschool, but we were not close before. I wasn't expecting him to be Sunghoon's girlfriend.

Wow and I think you guys should be close right now, because we have a connection right now.

Yeah, that's true.

By the way, guys, we should talk about the stalker right now.

Stalker? "Wonyoung asked"

Yes, and I haven't told you about this. Jay's girlfriend was being stalked by a stalker and that unknown person keeps sending them death threats.

It's a good decision that you reported this to Hoon, I am pretty sure that you guys will be safe.

4 hours later, they are ready to go to meet the stalker. Wonyoung was left to have a chit chat with Sunoo. She's not able to come with them because it's dangerous so she just decided to talk with Sunoo. Y/n left with Jay, and Sunghoon.

Y/n's POV

Jay and I already arrived at the location that the stalker sent. Sunghoon didn't come with us, because we planned to confuse the stalker. Sunghoon went to the Police station to pick a back up. As I was walking I held Jay's hand and told him something.

This is it, Jay we are going to meet the stalker.

Yeah, We can finally end this problem.

Jay and I just continued walking until we saw a man wearing a hoodie. I think he's the stalker so we asked him.

Are you the stalker who keeps stalking and sending us a message?

The man turned around and removed his mask. He just showed his face to us and I heard Jay mentioning his name. I was shocked how he knew who he was.

Choi Young Soo, what do you think you're doing?

As you can see, this is fun. It's been so long Jay since we didn't meet. I think it's time to get revenge after what you did in the past?

Jay, what is he talking about? Did you have a painful past?

Until now you are still stuck with the past, can you please just move on?

I won't move on because everytime I remember your face. You are the reason why Lee Min Young died when we were in high school. She's the reason why I used to be happy not until you showed up and befriended her.

It's not my fault if she died. I was about to pick her up at that time but unfortunately she was killed by a holdaper. You cannot pick her up because you were drunk.

Still, it's your fault. That's why you should experience exactly what happened to me. Your girlfriend will be mine forever. I am gonna kill you

How? If you are not only drunk. You are able to pick her up then she's probably still alive. Don't ever bother us anymore.

Young Soo took his gun and pointed it at us. I am scared and don't know what to do. I think Sunghoon is still in the Police Station. When he was about to shoot us. He was shot on his shoulder, and we checked the surroundings where the bullet came from. I feel like Sunghoon was already here and came with his back up. We heard a police car alarm coming for us.

Oh, it's Sunghoon

Thank you so much, Sunghoon already arrived to help us

Choi Young Soo is groaning in pain because of the shot. Sunghoon went towards him and cuffed Young Soo.

Mr. Choi Young Soo. You are under arrest for sending death threats and stalking, but before that you will be admitted to the hospital because of the bullet.

I wondered who shot Young Soo so I went towards Sunghoon and asked him where the bullet came from. He told me that Heeseung shot Choi Young Soo using a sniper. He was upstairs when we met Young Soo, and I was impressed with that man. Jay put a jacket on my shoulders, because the weather is cold. I forgot my jacket.

While we were talking with Sunghoon. We saw a man holding a sniper and approaching us. I think he is Heeseung who shot Young Soo.

You must be Heeseng. "I said"

Yes, and How did you know?

Sunghoon has told me about you. Thanks for shooting that Young Soo. Jay and I almost died because of that man.

It's my pleasure Ms. Kim

Heeseung, you are cool for using a sniper "Jay said"

Jay and I have to go home because we are going to witness the trial tomorrow.

Time skip

3 weeks ago, I took a picture with my seniors because we were celebrating. Jay and I received a flower and an award from Mr. Bang Si Hyuk. Dr. Yeonjun went towards us and congratulated me and Jay. I thanked him for congratulating us.

Thank you so much Dr. Yeonjun Congratulations to you as well. Have a nice day.

Jay held my hand and had chit chat with our seniors. They told us that we are going to celebrate at fancy restaurants. I felt so relieved ever since Choi Young Soo was imprisoned. It's finally over and he cannot bother us anymore.