Valentine's day

Yang Jung Won

Y/n: Jungwon, today is valentine's day. What should we eat? I am hungry

Jungwon: Since I like curry I think we should buy food. And there's a new restaurant that just opened last week that serves chicken curry.

Y/n: Wow, really thank you my love. Happy Valentine's day

Heeseung

Y/n: Hee Seung, Can you please help me with my assignment in Math? This is so hard.

Heeseung: Okay, babe I am gonna help you. Especially, today is valentine's day once we finish your assignment. We will go on a date.

Y/n: omg, babe, we are going on a date as we should. I love you heeseung. Thank you so much

Jake

Jake: Y/n should we go to the Amusement park. I want to have a date with you. It's Valentine's day today.

Y/n: Actually, babe I was planning to tell you last time that I wanted to have a date with you at the Amusement Park. What a good timing honey

Jake: That's good babe, let's gaur.

Jay

Jay: Babe, I took a leave today. I want to spend time with you. Since it's valentine's day. Let's have an overnight stay in a hotel.

Y/n: Okay, babe so I am going to prepare my things for our overnight.

Jay: Then, I am just going to fetch you later babe.

Y/n: thanks, babe I love you.

Sunghoon

Y/n: Hi, Sunghoon, where are you right now?

Sunghoon: I am at my house cooking breakfast with my family. By the way, Y/n later we are going to the mall where there's ice skating.

Y/n: Skating? That sounds fun, it's been 2 years since you didn't skate. Then, I am going to skate with you later.

Sunghoon: bye, Honey I love you

Sunoo

Sunoo: Y/n it's valentine's day today, what do you want to do?

Y/n: oum, it looks like I want to watch a movie.

Sunoo: But before we do that I think we should buy snacks and chocolate mint ice cream.

Y/n: aww my boyfriend is so sweet. I am gonna marry you in the future.

Niki

Niki: Y/n, don't you like painting?

Y/n: Yes, babe I like painting, why?

Niki: an Art center recently opened. This is gonna be my gift for you this valentine's day.

Y/n: Babe, you just gave me a butterfly in my stomach. Then I am going to paint with you later. Happy Valentine's day I love you.