Stalker Part 4

Sunghoon's POV

I already arrived at Belift Police station and went to Chief Jungwon's office. I greeted him and showed the evidence. We kept repeating the footage to see the man and zoomed in, checking the man's face was tough because when we zoomed in it was blurred and Chief Won told me to bring this in a screening test for CCTV footage so I can see who stalker is.

I think you should bring this footage in a screening test so we are able to see who he is and provide evidence.

Okay sir, then if it becomes fine I'll send you this again, thank you Sir Jungwon.

You may go now, Sunghoon

I went out from his office and just watched the CCTV footage again. As I was watching Lee Heeseung went towards me and joined me to watch the video. He noticed that the man's face is blurred. I responded to him where I can find a man who works at a screening test.

Chief Won told me that I should bring this to the screening test.

Oh, I can help you hoon Vernon works at a screening test he can help you. He used to be my classmate. That is his job now.

Wait, are you for real?

Yeah, I can if you want we can go there right now.

Then, let's go heeseung. This is important because Jay's girlfriend wants to end this problem.

Time skip

Sunghoon and Heeseung already arrived in front of the office. They were about to go inside when a bodyguard asked them.

Who are you guys? Are you here to meet Mr Vernon?

Yes, we are here to meet Mr Vernon 

I am Kim Min Gyu. Mr Vernon's bodyguard. If you guys need something from here. I will call Mr. Vernon and tell him that someone wants to meet him.

Kim Min Gyu took his phone and started calling Vernon.

Hello, Sir there's two people who want to meet you. They need your help.

Oh Sure then tell them to come in

Okay, Sir I'll let them.

Sir Vernon told me that you could go now to his office.

Oh thank you.

Sunghoon and Heeseung went to Vernon's office and asked for a help. 

Hello, Vernon. I am with Sunghoon. We are both detectives. We need your help, because the footage from the CCTV is blurred and it is hard to check it.

Okay give me the video.

Oh, I don't have the video but Sunghoon does.

I'll send you the CCTV footage.

As soon as Sunghoon sent the video. Vernon was already fixing the footage to become more clear. Vernon told them that it was already fixed and they could send it to the chief.

Thanks Vernon, we are going now.

Time Skip

Heeseung and Sunghoon went back to the Police station and sent to Chief Jungwon the clear CCTV footage. While they were checking the footage they zoomed in and the man's face was finally seen on CCTV and his face had a scar.

Wait, Last time I bumped into someone who has a scar on his face. What if they are the same person? "Jungwon said"

We have to find this person and ask him why he is doing this? "Sunghoon said"

You should send this to Ms. Y/N to see the stalker's face.

Chief Won, I think we must make a wanted poster and make a lot of copies.

That's a great idea, hee this will help the victim to arrest the stalker. Then why don't you guys start to print posters and put them everywhere in the street.

But before we do that Chief, I have to send this clear footage to Jay and Y/N first so they can post this on social media.

Sunghoon started sending the clear footage to Jay and Y\N. Afterwards, they went to their tables to make a wanted poster and started printing out the papers.

Y/N's POV

Sunoo, Jay, and I are watching a funny movie when Jay's phone buzzed. He took his phone and checked the message. He received a text from Sunghoon and Y/N read the message as well.

Sunghoon: Hi, Jay I sent you this clear CCTV footage to see the stalker's face. You have to watch this carefully because you will see the stalker's face. You guys should post this on social media.

                              Jay: Thanks for sending this video Hoon.

Sunghoon: By the way, We printed out a wanted poster so we can help you to arrest this stalker.

                               Jay: You did a great job, hoon let's just talk again.

Jay sent the CCTV footage to Y/N, and she started watching it. Sunoo went towards his sister and joined in to watch the CCTV footage. The man's face was clearly seen and while they are watching it a notification popped up on her phone. The notification is from the stalker and told something to Y/N. Sunoo was about to get her phone, but she stopped his brother.

Unknown person: Hi, Y/N, how are you? You aren't replying to my messages are you scared? because I am ready to kill your boyfriend..

                               Y/N: I won't be scared of you anymore. I am going to end this.

Unknown person: Let's meet soon Y/N, I am excited to see your face in person. But you are not allowed to bring Police and if you don't show up I am going to barge into your house and kill your boyfriend and brother.

                                Y/N: My brother has nothing to do with this. You should leave him alone.

Unknown person: I will give you three days to think bye Y/N.

Y/N took a screenshot of their conversation and showed it to Jay. When Jay sees the conversation he has a plan on his mind. He told everything his plans Y/N agreed with Jay and as they were talking Jay's phone rang. He took his phone on the table and saw Jake's name. He was calling him so Jay answered his call.

Hi, Good Afternoon Mr Jay there's news about the stalker. I just saw him wearing a hoodie and having a scar on his face.

Then, did you take a photo of him? So I can send this to my girlfriend

Yes, Sir Jay

Thank you for telling me the news. I'll hang up now. 

Wait for the Part 5