Stalker ( Special chapter )

Y/n's POV

After 4 years. I am already married to Jay. It's been 4 years since I got married to him. Today Sunoo is with me. He visits us when he has no time on his job. He is helping me to cook dinner, because Jay is going to eat dinner in our house. I am making Bulalo and putting corn, which is his favorite food. Jay liked Bulalo when we went to the Philippines for our honeymoon. As I was cooking, Sunoo and I heard my baby crying. I immediately went to her nursery room and took her in the crib.

I have a 3-year- old daughter named Arin. I think Arin is hungry, that's why she cried or maybe she was looking for me when she woke up. As I left the room. Sunoo went towards us and carried the baby. He pinched Arin's cheeks due to his cuteness. I told Sunoo to play with her for a moment because I have to cook. As soon as I finished cooking, I heard Jay opening the door and went inside.

Jay's POV.

When I entered our house, I saw my princess playing with her uncle Sunoo. I went towards them and carried my daughter.

How's my princess? You are always pretty and cute just like your Mom.

As my wife approached us, I kissed her forehead that made her heart flutter. While Sunoo is staring at us and looks so jealous. Sunoo is still single now because he doesn't have time for a relationship, however, he wants to have a girlfriend at the same time.

Actually, I really want to have a relationship, but I'll just wait for someone who will truly love me. "Sunoo said"

As you should "Jay responded"

Jay opened the TV to watch a news, and it was shown in the news that Choi Young Soo was found dead in prison due to suicide his dead body was covered. It says that he drank a poisonous drink, which caused him to die. This news shocked them but Y/n just told them to eat dinner. Jay and Sunoo went to the kitchen. He put the plates and utensils on the table. While Y/n prepared the dinner, and when they were about to eat someone pressed the doorbell.

Y/n went towards the door and checked who pressed the doorbell. Her eyes widened when she saw who he was. It's her childhood friend Niki. He visited Y/n because he misses them so much. Y/n opened that door and let him in their apartment. She hugged her childhood friend and greeted him

Niki, how have you been? It's been a long time since we last met. You should see them come here.

Jagi, who's the- Jay was cut off and Sunoo went towards Niki and hugged him. He is also close with Niki since he is his sister childhood friend.

You should have dinner with us. We cooked delicious food. It's a Filipino dish.

Oh, Arin, you are so cute. It looks like I want to have a baby in the future.

Niki ate dinner and had fun with them. Y/n's life is finally at peace because no one will bother them anymore. They are living happily ever after.

The end.