Final Chapter

Author's note

Okay, I know that it has been a long time since I wrote this story, because I kind of lost interest in it on the way, But I finally decided to end this story with the final chapter. By that, I mean that I'm not going to make multiple chapters and just write everything down in this chapter, which will be short, but whatever. 

I've also debated with myself about why I wanted to write down the final chapter or just sum it up short on this page, and I decided to cram as much writing into this one chapter. Also, it's been a while since I wrote a story, so the writing might look that good. But nevertheless here's the story:

____________________

As the two lords headed straight to the camp to warn the others, the Beast was watching from one of the temple's windows, seeing them flee. It was amusing and made the beast chuckle a bit before she heard someone behind her say:

" You let them see you!?!?"

The olive green beast turned its head to face the purple lilac beast bearing her teeth.

" Have you forgotten that we weren't supposed to show ourselves to the lords and the hunters?! Now I have to tell the others that we need to leave!" She said now more upset.

" It wasn't my fault, Wist. " The olive green beast said.

" Please don't call me "Wist", and it was your fault, seriously, do you even care about our kingdom's reputation? " Wisteria asked her.

" Does it even matter anymore...Why should we restore places that weren't our fault in the first place, like this stupid village? And why can't the people of this kingdom fix their own forgotten villages instead of relying on others to do it, like those pathetic Lords of Gorm." She replied.

Wisteria sighed a bit before saying," Don't you get it, or are you too dense? It is to make the Swamp Kingdom's reputation better." Wisteria looked at her so-called "Friend" before turning around to leave, " Come now, we have to leave before they get here".

" You and the rest go, I'll stay here for a little while longer." The green beast said.

Wisteria looked at her once again, not caring anymore, " Fine, but if something happens...It's your problem" 

The lilac beast quickly left the green beast alone to warn the rest of their teammates about the incoming threat. 

________

When Noctis and Tasaru finally arrived at the campsite, Tasaru yelled for everyone to wake up. The hunters were a bit annoyed, and so were the other two lords. But once everyone heard about what the two now frightened lords had encountered in the temple, the hunters rushed to prepare themselves, while the lords quickly transformed into their lord forms.

All of them quickly headed back to the abandoned village, and straight towards the temple. The hunters had noticed that the new traps they had been setting up were now either destroyed or gone. Which caused some of them to get frustrated because these traps cost them alot. Still, they focused on the task instead of getting distracted by their anger. 

Once the Hunters and Lords of Gorm had arrived at the temple, they began to search for where exactly Noctis and Tasaru had encountered the beast.

They did manage to find the area of the incident and quickly began to look around. They looked around everywhere in the temple for a hint of the beast being somewhere. It was sure a grueling task until Agrom accidentally stepped somewhere that instantly broke under him, causing the Earth lord to fall through.

He didn't know that the fall would be so long, twisting, and painful, but it all ended when he finally landed on solid ground. He thought that maybe he could just get back into the tunnel and get out, but sadly for him, a few rocks and boulders had already covered the entrance. He put his hand on his now-hurting head. He began to stand up, but it was too painful thanks to the twisting fall. It took him a while before he was finally on his two legs.