Weird gormitis in the city

The four lords walked around the kingdom. First, they were excited to look at the shops and see different stuff. But, later one of them got bored.

Noctis: I'm bored. 

Piron: What?

Noctis: We have been walking around the kingdom. The shops are boring, there is dirt everywhere. And I bet this was the only activity in your mind, Agrom.

Agrom: Well, you are right at the last one, Noctis. But the shops aren't that boring. And there is dirt because we are in the Earth Kingdom. 

Noctis: Do you at least something else in your mind that we can do. 

Agrom: No I don't, sorry. 

Noctis: So we are just gonna walk around in circles in the earth kingdom for a whole day?

Agrom: Yes. But, I might think of something while we do that. Let's just walk around a bit more.

The lords walked around again.

And 10 minutes later, they stopped. Then Noctis asked Agrom.

Noctis: So, did you think of anything?

Agrom: Nope, sorry.

Noctis: Then let us think of something while you stand there.

Tasaru: Umm...guys.

Agrom: Why are you always like this?

Piron: Uh oh...

Noctis: What do you mean, dirthead?

Tasaru: Guys...

Agrom: You are always negative all the time. 

Tasaru: Guys...

Noctis: So!

Agrom: There is nothing to be negative about!

Tasaru: GUYS!

Noctis and Agrom: WHAT!

Tasaru: Look.

Tasaru points and they all turn around to see 5 gormitis, each from different tribes. One air gormiti, who had dull colored armor, and he also had dull colored wings. Two forest gormiti, where one was masked and the other one wasn't. One water gormiti, who held a spear. And one earth gormiti, who had a big hammer as a weapon. 

Piron: Those guys look like they are about to go to a battle. Aren't they? 

Tasaru: They look so cool. Especially that forest gormiti's mask.

Noctis: The air guy's armor should change at least. Seriously dull colors. Am I right?

Agrom: They look cool and all, but why are they here?

Tasaru: Maybe I should ask them.

Noctis: What?...

Piron: Please don't. They look busy.

Agrom: And you might embarrass us.

Tasaru: Don't worry, we're gorm lords. There's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Tasaru walked up to the 5 busy looking gormitis. The others just stood there. They could only watch Tasaru walking up to the gormitis. He then said.

Tasaru: Hi, I'm Tasaru. Who are you guys? And what are you guys doing in the Earth kingdom?

To be continued.