Night patrol

It was dark and empty in the village. The houses looked like it was going to fall down, but that only happens if a strong wind passes by. The street looked almost empty if it wasn't for the two beasts walking around. One was purple and green, while the other one was red and green. The first one was trying to calm the other one down.

Wisteria: Calm down, Sorrel! It was just one limb of his that got trapped. It didn't even look that bad!

Sorrel: I don't care. His wound can get infected if he doesn't get help.

Wisteria: Bluebell is walking back with him to the swamp kingdom. 

Sorrel: Still that could have been me! And I was right all along. I knew that we shouldn't come here.

Wisteria: You just think about yourself, don't you?

Devan: You two! What going on.

Another beast approaches them. This one was Orange and dark green.

Wisteria: Finally, Devan your here. Can you tell Sorrel to stop acting like a baby?

Sorrel: Excuse me! Acting like a baby!?

Devan: We don't have time for this! 

Sorrel: We do!

Devan: Get over it, Sorrel. Reed was just unlucky enough to get one of his limbs trapped.

Wisteria: Don't worry, Devan. I'll make sure he gets over it.

Devan: Okay, but be careful. Vernon told me that the hunters are setting up new traps. So be careful on what you step on. Now make sure we are at the temple before dawn.

Wisteria: Okay, we'll be careful. See ya at the temple. 

Devan: See ya!

Devan ran away to do some more patrolling. Wisteria was now alone with Sorrel, so she tried again to calm him down.

To be continued.