Morning problem

The sun rose up and shined its lights over the dry forgotten area in the earth kingdom. Every house was hit by the light of the sun. And when it did that, it made the cracks in the building to appear more visible in the day than the night. 

Gawen flew over the village, looking around. Landing on different areas in the village to look at the traps they set up. While he did that, he noticed that all the traps were broken. He then took flight and flew back to the camp where the other hunters were, and the lords (but, the lords weren't that important to him).

A few minutes later he landed in front of a tent. He slowly opened the tent and went inside. And inside the tent, he saw Terran sleeping. He proceeded to wake him up.

Gawen: Terran...Terran...Wake up!

Terran slowly opened his eyes, he looked a bit irritated and tired. He then slowly rose up and looked at Gawen. He then said.

Terran: Ughh...What is it, Gawen? Why did you wake me up?

Gawen: Sorry to wake you up, Terran. But, this is important.

Terran: Then what is it?

Gawen: It's the traps we set up yesterday. They have been destroyed.

Terran: What!! Show me!

Gawen: Yes, follow me.

Gawen went out of the tent, and after him came Terran out. They immediately went all the way to the village. 

And when they arrived, Gawen showed Terran the broken traps. Terran didn't look happy at all.

Terran: I can't believe it. These traps should have worked! 

Gawen: You should probably not raise your voice.

Terran: And why shouldn't I!? These traps are strong enough to kill a predatory animal, a mountain wolf for example! How can this be?

Gawen: First, you shouldn't raise your voice because it might attract unwanted attention to us. Second, those guys aren't dumb as we thought they would be.

Terran: Maybe your right. Swamp gormitis are after all hard to hunt down and kill, even if it takes days to do it.

Gawen: And who knows how many of them we are dealing with. Plus, they turn into literal beasts. We can't handle that.

Terran: Oh, please. We have the lords to help us. We can handle it.

Gawen: If you say so...

Terran: Let's go and wake up the others.

Gawen: Fine...

To be continued.