Pilot

Piron: It's nice of Agrom to let us hang out with him in the earth kingdom for a whole day.

Noctis: I didn't want to join. I don't want my wings to get dirty.

Tasaru: Cheer up Noctis. This will be fun. Plus, you didn't want to be alone in your kingdom.

Noctis: shut up, Tasaru!

Piron: You should be more chill, Noctis.

Tasaru: Yeah.

Noctis: Whatever.

A few meters away they saw Agrom hanging out with Kondo. Tasaru waved at him and said.

Tasaru: Hey, Agrom!

Agrom turned around to see his friends, and quickly walked up to them.

Agrom: Hi guys, how's it going?

Piron: Great.

Tasaru: Great.

Noctis: Fine...

Agrom: That's good.

Piron: So, now that we are here, what should we do?

Agrom: Well, I was thinking we should go around the earth kingdom. You know, look around a bit, look at the shops and other stuff.

Tasaru: Sounds great! Let's go.

Agrom: Hold on a minute, I'm going to have a chat with Kondo first.

Agrom walked back to Kondo, and started to talk with him.

 After a few minutes, Kondo walked away. Agrom walked back to his friends and said.

Agrom: Now we can go.

Noctis: He said a minute, but it has been 5 minutes.

Piron: Don't be grumpy now, Noctis. Cuz, if you are going to be like that for a whole day. Then I might suggest that you should go back to your kingdom, and be grumpy all you want. While the rest of us enjoy our day. Okay?

Noctis:...Okay.

The lords walked into the city of the earth kingdom.

To be continued.