Jealous pt.2

You and Hiro were out of breath. You and Hiro were now at the ferris wheel. You were panting hard, and Hiro was sweating.
"What the heck happened back there?!" Hiro blurted out.
"I don't know! Right when I started waiting he just- I don't know?! KISSED ME!" You said .
"Ugh... I'm sorry, I'm never leaving you again. I don't like seeing you with another guy...it makes me....jealous..okay?"Hiro said.
"It's okay, I'm safe now right?"
Hiro nods, giving you a big hug. He then pulls out a small golden plastic bag, it was gummybears. You eyed the bag. You stared at it, as if begging Hiro to give you one. He sees the way you react and pulls out a red bear. He wedges it between your lips and presses his lips to the gummy bear, making it look like he's kissing you. He locks his lips with yours, causing you to blush as red as a tomato. Hiro pulls away, chewing the gummy bear that you wanted.
"Hey! I wanted that!" You pouted. you gave him puppy eyes.
"Fine, here " Hiro holds out a blue gummy this time, you happily took it and ate it.

(GLORIOUS TIME SKIP LELELELELELELELEEEEELLLLL )
After eating up half the bag of candy with Hiro, you both wait in line for the ferris wheel. The wheel turns slowly, you and Hiro were sitting close to eachother, his arm was around your shoulder, you rested your head against his, what a romantic moment (me in the back: CONGRATS YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP! :D) . The sky was getting dark, it was a beautiful yellow , fading into an orange. You quietly let out a deep and satisfied sigh. Hiro's hand suddenly pulls something out of his pocket. It was a silver necklace that had a heart hanging from it. He holds it in front of your face so you could notice it.
"To the girl who means a lot to me , this is for you , (y/n)." He says sweetly.
You let out a small gasp . It was so beautiful, he puts it around your neck and kisses your cheek.
"Thank you.. so much," you said, throwing your arms around his neck. He hugs back.
A few minutes later it was dark , what you didn't expect was for fireworks to burst into the sky. there were streaks of orange, pink, green, yellow, light blue, red, and dark blue. You stared out into the sky with amazement. Suddenly your phone buzzes, it's from Wasabi.
Wasabi: Hey , you guys ok?
You: yeah! I'm fine!
Wasabi: 3 more hours, and then We're leaving, okay?
You: okay! Sounds great!

You turn off your phone. and look back at Hiro, who was now looking into your eyes.

HELLO EVERYONE! Why is it every time I leave these notes I always put it in caps? XD I don't care, WHATEVER! Anyways!!! REMEMBER THAT THIS WILL NOT BE A LEMON YET! I PROMISE I WILL MAKE ONE!AS. So , if you know anyone who likes lemons, tell them I will be making one next time! SPREAD THE NEWS! I LOVE YOU ALL! You are a beautiful reader!
Vote
Comment
Share
STAY AWESOME!
GISELE OUT!-