The Dare

Writing this at 1:24 am.... A little bored.... So I decided to continue the story :) .
Another special thanks to rainagurll for motivating me and inspiring me! You're awesome! *gives big hugs to everyone* love you all! Hope you enjoy!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone sat in random couches.
"So.." Fred began "Wasabi! Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Would you give up all your money for something you really wanted?"
"Pfft, heck no!"
"Heh, okay."
"Alright! Soooo uh... Gogo! Truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to stick your face in the freezer for 45 seconds."
Gogo gave Wasabi a "wtf" look. She shrugs and goes to Hiro's fridge, opens the freezer door and pushes her face in the cold space. Fred got a timer and started the countdown.
When her time was up, she lifted her face up, looked at them, then everyone started laughing. Gogo had parts of her hair frozen solid, and her nose was pink. Gogo closes the door and looks directly at Honey, who had now stopped laughing immediately.
"Honey.. Truth or Dare?"
"Dare!"
"Okay, I dare you to go give Tadashi a bear hug."
Honey blushes and stares at the floor.
"Okaaaaay fiiiine.." She says. Honey walks upstairs and suddenly all of you hear Tadashi shriek. Everyone , especially you, was laughing uncontrollably. You hear a chuckle coming from upstairs and honey comes back down, with an "oopsie" face.
"Hiro! Truth or Dare!"
"Dare" he says quickly.
You gulp. "please don't make me kiss him" you thought.
"I dare you to kiss (y/n)"
CRAP WHY
Hiro and you make awkward eye contact.
"And you have to make out for 3 minutes!" Honey said gleefully.
WHY HONEY WHY?!
Hiro looks at your eyes, he scoots closer to you, he cupped one hand on the side of your face, and the other holding your hand. You felt his nose touch yours, then his warm, soft lips, intertwining with yours. Honey starts her timer and squeals in excitement, as everyone watches in silence.
"Wow, these two are gettin' it on!" Fred whispered to Wasabi.
Hiro started to slowly pin you down, not breaking the kiss . Everyone stared in shock.
You allow Hiro to place his hands on your waist, as you threw your arms around him, making the kiss deeper.
"Okie! Times up!" Honey says, snapping a picture.
To everyone's surprise,Hiro wasn't stopping.

...
.........

Sup guys! I didn't make my ending intro in caps this time XD, so anyway, I am currently trying to get prepared on making my first lemon in some other chapters.. should I or should I not make a lemon? Please leave in the comments ! Love ya guys!
GISELE OUT!