Beautiful Night

You woke up, You didn't see Hiro, you assumed he was downstairs. Tadashi walks in.
"Morning sleepyhead, Hiro went to SFIT early, you should probably get ready." Tadashi says sweetly.
"Oh..okay, thanks." You said, rubbing your eyes.
You took a quick shower and dried off, you wore a black jacket, a (f/c) sleeveless shirt that had rose designs on it, some black shorts, and some (f/c) sneakers.
"Need a ride, (y/n)?" Tadashi offers.
"Yes please!"
You hop behind Tadashi on his motorbike, you held on to him, being silent on the way there.You and Tadashi get off the bike and enter. Your lab was next to Hiro's and Tadashi's, so you were like neigbors. You walk into your lab, but something caught your eye. On your desk, there was a (f/c) note, with a letter on it. and it had a small bouquet of (favorite flower) next to it. You picked up the note, and read it.

Dear (y/n),

When it's 8:00 and everyone's gone, I want you to stay in your lab. I got something special for you. <3

Sincerely,
Hiro

A little smile crept across your face, you were surprised and excited to know what he had for you. So then you went to Hiro's door. You knocked. No answer. You shrugged and went back to your lab. You literally wasted your whole day at SFIT, waiting for every single person to exit the building. It was 8:56. Most of the lights inside the building was turned off. Someone opened your door. It was Professer.
"Burning he midnight oil, Ms. (Y/n)?" He says.
"Oh uh..yes, I actually kinda...um, got some stuff to catch up on, I'll leave soon." you lied. you were actually waiting for Hiro.
"Alright,have a good night," Professer says, exiting the building as well. It was quiet. You get a text.
Hiro: come into my Lab.
You were curious to know what was happening. You walked in. Hiro was there, with a video on his computer, ready to play.
"Sit down," Hiro commands, gesturing to the chair near the computer. He presses play. The video begins. It was a slide show of photos and memories you had,the song "Perfect Two" was playing with it. When it reached the end, there was a note at the end. It said in (f/c) letters: I want you to know that you're all I ever think about.
You smiled and covered your mouth with tears of joy streaming down your cheeks.
Hiro turns the chair around and pulls you up. Hiro pulls you by your waist closer to him. He kisses you passionately , you closed your eyes, feeling like you could do this all day. Hiro dims the lights and turns on some slow dancing music. The song was "Thinking Out loud - by Ed Sheeran". (feel free to look up the song! :D)
Hiro has is small rotating disco light, he turns it on and a flash of colorful dots spin through the room. You glance around in amazement. Hiro wraps his fingers around yours, letting his other arm hold your waist, you take your hand and placed it on his shoulder. Hiro took you and swerved side to side, you really wanted to cherish this moment. He spun you a few times, being so gentle with you. You knew it, you were in love with this genius, this nerd. This moment was just- perfect. the way your feet made a square with his, not messing up. Like two leaves, dancing through the wind. You guys moved around the room. You were so happy that you couldn't put it into words.
"(Y/n)?.." Hiro said, over the music .
"Hmm?" You said, looking up, so your eyes could meet his.
Hiro inches his face towards you, pressing his lips against yours. The music ends just in time. Hiro twists his head, letting his tongue enter your wet cavern. Hiro sucked your bottom lip, letting a tiny moan escape your mouth. Hiro presses you against his wall,letting his hands pin your shoulders down. You snaked your hands to hold his face, for support.

HELLO EVERYONE! UPCOMING LEMON APPROACHING! HEHEHEHEHEH YAY!