You're Mine

You walked down the hallway. You were texting Michael, he was concerned if you were hurt, you were ensuring him that you were fine. You were about to send him another text until- UMPH!
"Hey! Watch where you're-.." You shouted, but looked who you bumped into.
Hiro -_-
"Oh....It's you.." You said dully. Hiro's face fell into sadness.
"Please...i need you..." he said ,taking your hand.
"I'm sorry..but I don't even know you." you said, feeling the sweet taste of revenge.
Hiro's jaw dropped in shock. You turned your heel and walked away, you felt his hand grab you by your arm . He pulled you towards himself, and pressed his soft lips on yours . This made you boil up...but there was that one feeling you missed from him, you couldn't resist. You kissed back. The room dissolved sound you. You closed your eyes, falling into that one deep trance that you couldn't help but be hypnotized in. You broke the kiss and looked at Hiro. His eyes...just looking deep into yours.
"I forgive you" you said, hugging him tightly. Hiro hugs you back, being glad to have the girl he loves in his life again.
"You're mine again.." he said proudly. You blushed.

Sorry guys for the extremely short chapter..
More will come soon..
Please don't hate me.
I love all of youuu....
I love chu.
I wuv you , reader
*gives hug*