I Didn't See That Coming

Michael takes you to his apartment. It wasn't as disgusting as you thought it'd be. The walls were beige, he had a big couch , a flat screen TV, a small kitchen, and a big bedroom.
"Have a seat, get comfy, I won't mind." Michael says.
You sat on his couch.
Oh Jesus this is sooooo comfortable you thought.
Michael sets his jacket off aside and turns on the tv. He sits next to you and flips through the channels. Spongebob, News, Animal Planet, Historical Documentaries, Aha! There's a movie playing! Maze Runner!
Michael sits back and you both enjoy the movie. (If you haven't seen Maze Runner, you're doomed.)
"Heh..I think Thomas looks pretty handsome," you chuckled.
"Haha..what about me?" Michael asks, turning to you. You blushed.
"Um..uh-well...I-" you get cut off by Michael kissing you. At first you were surprised, but soon tried to resist melting into the kiss. You closed your eyes and relaxed. Michael lays you down, with himself on top of you. Michael hugs your waist, you ran your fingers through his brown hair. You wrapped your legs around him. Michael grinds his crotch against you through your pants. You couldn't help but moan a little. Michael takes off his shirt, showing his 6 pack.
Oh my god I didn't know you work out you thought, as you stared at his abs.
"Like the view?" Michael laughed. You blushed and covered your eyes. He takes your hands off your face and kisses you once more. He licks your bottom lip, nibbling at it, as if begging for entrance, you playfully denied. He didn't like that. He grabs your butt and plays with it. You moaned, giving him the chance to slip in his tongue. He sucks your tongue and swirls it around in your mouth. He kisses to your neck, and to your collarbone. He grabs one of your breasts, tightly squeezing it. You squirmed. You both undo your pants and slide them off, leaving you in your panties and him in his boxers.
"Wait here," Michael says. You nodded . He walks over to his bedroom and comes back. He gets on top of you again. He brought back a condom, that already had lube provided on it. He sexually rips off the condom's top with his teeth.
"Can I get some help?" He asks seductively, gesturing to his groin and the condom. You licked your lips and look out the condom. He pulled his boxers down, letting his boner out.
"Oh shit that's big," you giggled. He smirked. You grabbed his member, it was harder than ever. With one hand, you slid down the condom. Michael gets turned on , with you stroking his little friend while rolling it down. Michael carries you bridal style to his bed. It smelled nice in there. He slips off your lacy underwear and positions himself near your entrance.
"Are you ready for it?.." He purrs in your ear. You shivered, you licked his lip and kissed it in response. His huge erection plunged inside you without warning.
"Ah!-mph....ahn!" You moaned, biting your lip. He began shoving in and out of you .
"Y-you're...so...b-big!.." You said, panting.
He grabs your hips and shoves in deeper. He eventually hits your G-spot. Your moaning turned into screaming.
"Are you cumming?" He said, making his voice more husky.
"A-almost" you moaned. You decided to be the dominant one. To Michael's surprise, you flipped him over, so you were now on top, this reminded you of the position you and Hiro were in last time you guys had sex, you frowned and tried forgetting. Michael slips his huge member into you, causing you to yelp. The bed made loud creeking noises. You went up and down, having a sudden feeling of fullness inside.
"MPH! Agh! F-fuck ! SAY MY NAME (Y/N)" he demanded.
"Ahh~! M-Michael! Ahn! Harder! Oh! Harder!" You begged.
Michael goes at a faster speed, thrusting in harder, gradually going deeper and deeper. With one last hard pump, he takes himself out .you began to cum everywhere on his sheets. By the time you came, Michael takes off the condom and pulls the blanket over you. From there, you fell asleep in his chest.
...

HELLO EVERYONE! HOWS THAT FOR A SECOND LEMON? ANYWAYS, YOU JUST BANGED WITH A GUY WHO TRIED TO RAPE YOU A FEW DAYS AGO! LOL, ANYWAYS, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! I LOVE YOU ALL!
GISELE OUT!-