Him?!Again?! Pt.2

Michael grinds you with his hips, slowly hitting your core.What you really hoped for was for him to not take off your clothes,you were 2 seconds away from punching his face. You squirmed around, but you were tied up on that pole pretty good.
Hiro sprints to your location and opens the door. locked. He finds a window not too high, he begins lifting himself up to take a glimpse of what was happening to you. His eyes widen, his insides boiling with anger. He isn't letting his crush get touched by a dimwit.
After what felt like hours, Michael slides his hand up your shirt, circling his fingers on your stomach to your back. You felt his hand undo the zipper to your pants.Oh no, was he going to- OH.DEAR GOD.NO. You grunt, trying to constantly kick him, you failed. Where was Hiro when you needed him?! Suddenly you heard a thump in the background.
"Let her go!"
You heard a voice say. It sounded familiar. Hiro! Michael chuckles.
"Well, you're certainly hard to get rid of....ill say that.." Michael says the last 3 words bluntly.
Your bindfold was taken off, you could see Hiro with his fists clenched, with an expression on his face telling you how fed up he is with you getting captured by Michael for the 2nd time. Hiro grabs a nearby object, which happens to be a pipe, and hurls it at Michael. The pipe spirals towards Michael, hitting him in his..well, crotch. Michael falls to the ground, groaning in pain. Hiro quickly unites you and you both run towards the window, Hiro boosts you up, and you lift him up, but before he got up, the pipe was thrown at Hiro this time, hitting his forearm.
"AGH!" Hiro yelps in pain. You pull him up, and you both finally exit. You run towards the café, and into Hiro's room, you were both panting. You grab Hiro's arm and examine the injury. It was slightly bruised.
"Aw man.. that looks like it hurts.. let me get an ice pack!"
You ran to his kitchen and looked through his freezer to find a pack of frozen gel. You grab it and run back up to Hiro. You gently placed the ice pack on the wound.
You sigh in sadness, looking down at the floor, ashamed..you felt horrible for letting Michael capture you and...almost rape you.
"I'm sorry..." you said, your lip quivering" I'm sorry I let him kidnap me...im sorry for not protecting myself.."
"Hey..it's okay...its not your fault" Hiro said, trying to calm you down.
Tears began streaming down your face. Hiro cupped one side of your face with his hand and kissed you. This quickly shut you up. The way his lips curled and swerved with yours, it was amazing how good he was with letting you melt on the spot like this. You threw your arms around his neck. He slowly lay you down on his bed, hovering over you. You realized this was kind of like the dare Honey asked you to do, except better since no one was watching. Hiro kissed his way to your neck, being so gentle with you. He begins kissing your collarbone, boy, were you enjoying this. Hiro comes back to your lips, delivering another sweet smooch. This time, he glides his tongue into your mouth, you decide to slide yours against his. You heard a little moan from him. You smirked.
He pulls away, a tiny trail of saliva connected from both your lips. You blush and cover your face. Hiro sits up, still letting himself be on top of you. He loved the way how cute you looked, from this view, he though you were a beautiful goddess, laying in bed. He rolls next to you, getting into a cuddling position. You curled up with him.
"So...how did you find me?" You asked out of nowhere .
"I uh...well- don't call me a creep, but I put a tracker on your necklace to find you. I made a tracker app myself to find your location. I was concerned about you being taken, so that's why I decided to let you wear it. I'm not losing you, ok?"
You blushed to the last words of his sentence.
"Aw..thanks" you said, kissing his cheek.

HELLO EVERY BODYYYYYY! A LEMOM WILL BE COMING UP SOON!! YUS YUS YUS! MY VERY FIRST LEMON! LOVE Y'ALL! BYEEE