Continued lemon

Hiro forces your body up, he was surprisingly strong. He gets on top and lays you down gently. He props you up with his arm still lifting your back off the bed while your lower region is near Hiro's member. He forces your legs to wrap around his waist. He rubs against the folds of your throbbing womanhood. Slowly inserting himself, he holds you close to him, cradling you so you wouldn't cry from the stretching pain. Even though you're not a virgin, you still had to had used to his length . Since both your arms are free, you used one arm to wrap around Hiro's neck, and one to grip the sheets. He thrusted a little deeper and faster, he held you close so that his nose was touching yours. You started to cry. Hiro kissed your lips and slid in his tongue to muffle your pained whimpers . You blushed, but still cried a little . He was so gentle with you .
"Babe..." he spoke up.
"Don't cry.." he said softly and sweetly, calming you down.
He caresses your cheek and continues to french kiss you until you stopped crying. You hugged him, with him still thrusting. You began to tighten around him. That made him breathe heavy and sharp.
"(Y-y/n)...d-don't tighten around me like that...." he panted.
"P-please let me come.." You pleaded.
"Not yet baby.."
"P-please.."
"N-no..ngh~"
"H-haa~ahh~!"
You sniffled your tears and kissed him one more time.
His thrusts grew sloppier and harder. he pulled out and came all over your inner thigh. You both were panting heavily and rested and slept peacefully.

.....
.
.
..
.

...
..

.
...
.

.

...

.

..
... HORY SHEET!!! I MADE SO MUCH MONEY FROM THE WAFFLE 💵💵💵💵💵