City Lights

You and Hiro were on the couch, bored, just watching TV. It was almost 9:00, but you didn't really care, neither did Hiro. Hiro snaked his arm around your shoulder, you got the message and leaned on his chest.
"Hiro?.." You asked
"Yeah?"
"I'm pretty bored, can we walk around the city for a little bit?"
You really loved San Fransokyo, at night, the lights in the city were beautiful . You absolutely adored the frenzy of colors that glowed through the darkness of the sky.
"Sure," Hiro agreed.
You both headed out the door. And walked past Aunt Cass, who was casually watching her horror movie.
"Bye Aunt Cass! I'm gonna head out for a bit, ok?" Hiro says.
"Alright! Be home by at least 12:00!" Aunt Cass replies.
Hiro opens the door.
"After you, m'lady" Hiro says, holding the door for you while grinning. You blush and walk out the door.
"Thank you, my dear kind gentleman!" You giggled. You looked around your surroundings cautiously, making sure that Michael won't steal you again. You make your way past some dark alleys. Hiro decided to take you down an alley where his last bot fight happened. There was a couple of junk and trash lying around, like boxes, pipes, chip bags, plastic waste, etc.
"Well...this is where my history of bot fighting happened." Hiro says, unenthusiastically.
You look around. The whole area stank of rusted metal and cigarettes. You wrinkle your nose up.
"Ew, this place smells, let's get out of here. " you said, holding your nose in disgust.
"Agreed. "
You both make your way down the town (MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN, WALKING FAST- sorry XD). Yup, there it was Those beautiful city lights you've been dying to see up close. The busy streets filled the silence of the night. Everything just astonished you. Hiro looks around as well, but then locks his eyes on you.
"Wow.." You said, with your breath taken away.
"Yup. It's beautiful..but not as beautiful as you." he said, pulling you towards him. You look down.
"Oh stop. I'm not beautiful" you said sadly.
"You're right, you're not beautiful, you're gorgeous." Hiro says , gently stroking your cheek with his thumb. You blush extremely hard. He pulls your face closer to his, planting a sweet kiss on your mouth.
"What do you say we go home?" You said, still glowing red on your cheeks.
"Okay.."

(TIME SKIP! TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO. HOHOHOH. LOLOLO-ok I'm done)

You both walked upstairs, Aunt Cass was snoring, man, was she a heavy sleeper. Tadashi was still in SFIT, working on Baymax. You took your pajamas and headed into the bathroom to change. You came out and found Hiro in his bed, playing on his phone. You lay near him.
"Goodnight, genius" you giggled.
Hiro chuckles,"heh.. Goodnight, gorgeous."
You immediately blush and kiss his cheek.
Hiro turns out he lights, you both lay down. After a few minutes, you were still awake, you still felt a bit bored. You decided...why not have a little fun? :D
"Pssst! Hiro.." you said, seeing if he was still awake.
"Yeah?" He responds.
"I can't sleep.. I'm pretty bored...you wanna play a little game or something?" You ask, playing with a tiny strand of your hair.
"I can't sleep either, yeah.... I guess we could..play a game."
You both sat up.
"So what do you wanna do?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.
You both thought of a little game to play, that didn't involve getting out of bed.
"Hmmm. I don't really know," you said.
"Oh! I know! I think there's this game where you run your hand up someone's leg, to their thigh, to their stomach, to their chest, and to their head. If that's person gets a little uncomfortable, they have to say 'fire truck'. So, do you get it?"
You cocked your head to the side, processing what Hiro explained. You nod and begin the game. Hiro runs his warm fingers up your leg, it ticked.
"Feeling uncomfortable ?" Hiro laughed.
You giggled.
"Pfft! No! Do your worst!" You said, with a daring tone.
Hiro took his chances, he put his Hand on your thigh, and to your hips, then up your stomach, stopping at your breasts.
"You uncomfortable?" He asked , smirking evilly.

...
..
.

LOL ! CLIFFHANGER! IM SORRY! I am a butt hole XD YES YES YES! A LEMON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! LOVE YOU! BYEEE! PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR NOT MAKING IT A LEMON.