Don't tell anyone

Hiro was still kissing you, but you didn't care.
"Ahem" Gogo fake coughed "Your time is up!"
Hiro wasn't listening, he pulled you closer to himself, as if it were his body language saying you're mine . You decided to follow orders and pull away from Hiro, a cute pouty expression of disappointment was on his face. You kiss his cheek to make him cheer up, you pull yourself to sit up, the whole gang was still staring at you.
"Enjoy yourselves?" Gogo mocked.
You lightly chuckled," oh well..it was a dare,"
"I think that's enough, let's get some sleep." said Hiro.
"Agreed" yawned Fred.
Everyone walks to where they're supposed to sleep, within a few minutes, heard Fred snoring. You walk upstairs with Hiro, in the room, you saw Tadashi, snoozing away, then you look back to Hiro, with his bed already made. You walk to the opposite side of the bed, which was where you were sleeping. You awkwardly lay under the covers of Hiro's bed , It was dark, so all could do was hope nothing weird happens tonight..
(I AM SO WEIRD XD)
You turn around to change position, you realize your nose touches something, that happens to be breathing on you. It was Hiro, you two were 1 inch away from kissing. You assumed he was sleeping, so you just lay there, with your faces still touching. But boy, were you wrong. You felt him coming closer, filling the space between your lips with his, making another adorable kiss. He threw his arm around your hip and pulled you closer. You closed your eyes and blushed to what he was doing to you. What surprised Hiro was that he didn't know that you were awake. You lifted your hand to his jawline, making the kiss even deeper. Everything in the room dissolved around you, your heart skipped a beat when he whispered into your ear ,"Don't tell anyone,"
This confused you, before you could open your mouth to speak, he tugged you against him quickly, so that you and Hiro were chest to chest.
{ YAS BEAUTIFUL TIME SKIIIIIIP (owo) }
After a while, you guys were still kissing. You pulled away to catch your breath. Hiro decided to give you some rest, so he lay your head on his chest, and cuddled you. This eventually made you drift into a comfortable sleep.
(Another time skiiiiip HUEHUEHUEHUEHHEHEHEHEHEEEEE.. Sorry :3)
You sat up,yawned, rubbing your eyes. You tried adjusting your sight to the brightness coming from the windows from the side of the room. You looked to your side, seeing that Hiro wasn't there, you walked downstairs, to see Hiro waving goodbye to the gang. They probably must've woken up earlier than you . Hiro turns around and notices you.
"Oh, (y/n)! You're awake!" Hiro says happily. You gave a tired smile, you still felt a bit sleepy.
"I was wondering if you wanted to uh..well, go for a walk around the town." Hiro said, grinning , showing his cute tooth gap. How could you say no to that face?
"I'd love to!" You said with joy.
"YESS" Hiro whisper-shouted to himself.
You gave a warm smile, and at the same time surprised to find yourself being picked up by him, twirling you around.

HAI EVERYONE! A LEMON WILL BE COMING UP! BUT IM NOT TELLING YOU WHEN! HEHEHE MUAHAHAH! I'm sorry :3 but, still , I know how happy you guys are! Love you!