𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

please make sure to always check the chapters as sometimes the chapter are messed up thanks!😽trust me,it gets less cringier
--------------------------------------------------------
"We're only going to dance like crazy
it's just that, I like it, la-la-la..."
Jisung's alarm has been ringing for the past few minutes, switching songs every 3 minutes. But, Jisung wouldn't move one bit.

Well the thing was,Jisung was awake and ready wayy before his alarm would ring,so that was unusual.

"Well,What a good day to start off with."Jisung yawned and stood up.

He took another bite of his cheesecake,which definitely wasn't healthy and placed his plate in the sink before unlocking the door and leaving for school.
_______________________________________

"Sun Hee!?"
"Present!"
"Chaeyong?!"
"Present!"
"Eun-byeol?!"
"Present!"
"Ae-RI!?"
"Present!"
"Chan-yeol!?"
"Here!"
"Hyun-woo!?"
"I was right in front of you, but okay."
"Han Jisung?!"
"....."
"Han Jisung!"

<Hm?Is someone calling me?OH SHIT!>

"present!"jisung raised up his hand.

His professor just sighed,annoyed and called out one last student,a new student.

"Lee..Yongbok?"
"Present."

A guy,Yongbok,dressed in almost all black wore a white shirt under a black coat with a silver necklace and other things which did not stand out as much as the guys face.

A defined jawline accompanied with big beautiful eyes which anyone could stare at all day,and beautiful, luscious black hair.

"You can..."The professor paused and looked for an empty seat,of course,the only empty seat was right beside Jisung.

"You can sit at the seat beside Jisung."

<shit.I'm crazy for hot guys oh no.> Felix looked towards jisung and smiled.

<smells sweet.>felix excitedly noted that down.

Felix nodded and walked towards Jisung giving him a 'hi let's be friend's smile before sitting down.Jisung had no friends so obviously,he accepted.

They soon started talking non-stop discussing about random topics as if they were lifelong friends.

"OH GOD,YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON 15 SEPTEMBER?!?"Jisung whisper- shouted in suprise.

"YES!AND OMG YOURS IS ON 14TH OF SEPTEMBER?!?WE'RE MEANT TO BE!!"Felix whisper-shouted back and held Jisung's hand in his swinging it back and forth.

They were like that the whole lesson until sadly they had to separate for the next lesson.

"See you later sung!"Felix waved.

Of course they already had nicknames for eachother.

"See you soon lix!"jisung waved back.

Jisung waved back happily before turning around and bumping into someone

"oh!I'm so sorry!.."Jisungs word fell short as he stared at the male in front of him.

He was Gorgeous.Eyes shaped like crescents and jawline as sharp as a ruler.Kind of like a fox.Though he looked younger than Jisung,he still had this kind of intimidating aura.

Though he looked younger than Jisung,he still had this kind of intimidating aura

Beside him was another guy,just a bit taller than him,frowning.Or maybe it was just his resting face.But,he was honestly really charming.

Jisung almost lost himself in his eyes when the person he bumped into raised his hands out,probably to pull Jisung up

"hey!are you okay?"

"huh?yeah!yeah I am.sorry about that."jisung picked up his bag,and avoided eye-contact with them.

Jisung took his hand and slowly got up,before bowing and taking his leave.

"That boy was cute.He looked like a squirrel!."Jeongin said as he chuckled softly at the cute boy running away.

"Are you sure you weren't thinking of doing something else?..Like sinking your fangs into his neck?."Seungmin asked as he pointed towards his eyes.

They were bloodshot red.How did the boy not notice?Maybe it was because he ran away.

"Come on!I told you i only do that when they give consent-!I saw online that consent is hot nowadays ok?!?"
Jeongin grumbled annoyed.

"consent isn't hot,consent is expected and should be expected anywhere." seungmin rolled his eyes.

"well,I can't blame you though..his blood smells very sweet."seungmin rubs his nose.

"if we see him again,let's ask him to be our friend then.For now let's go to class or we'll be late."seungmin pulls jeongin's bag.

<he bowed?Is he treating me older than him?that's cute.>Jeongin thought as he walked side by side with Seungmin to their next class which just happened to be the direction Jisung was going.

jisung had no idea on what was about to happen..

A/N:thanks for reading to the end!