𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

"hmhmhmmm.."jisung kicked his legs a little and jumped about in his seat forgetting that his seat was seungmin.

"stop moving."seungmin held jisung's waist with one hand while scrolling through Instagram with the other.

"sungg~you should have come to my seat!"felix grumbled like a kid and stomped his feet in annoyance.

jisung shifted the lollipop he had in his mouth to the side.

"i couldn't,seungmin pulled me here." jisung replied back,his hands explaining more than his lips itself.

"bad seungmin!"Felix mumbled and shifted to face the window.

"why,you don't like it?"seungmin whispered into jisung's ear,his hands sliding down from his waist to his thighs.

"well,maybe you should have warne-!"seungmin squeezed jisung's thighs at the unsatisfying answer.

"i..i don't mind.."jisung quietened down and replied quietly,in a volume where only lee know and seungmin could hear.

"good."seungmin smiled innocently, and went back to his phone,like his hand wasn't slowly approaching somewhere higher than jisung's thigh.

of course lee know was the only one that noticed.

christopher took a picture of the outside,and posted it on Instagram.

rehpotsirhc✓

hanging out with my buddies and my future lover(which is stay!)

comments
author
i am in your luggage.
(comment if you want)
view more↩️

christopher was still very sleepy and yawned rather cutely before turning to a certain black luggage and hugging it to sleep.(FIRST 3 COMMENTS ARE THE LUGGAGE)

felix snored loudly,with Jeongin wearing headphones and snoring softly at the side.

meanwhile changbin and hyunjin were listening to music and talking.

what were seungmin and lee know doing?(jisung/j or am i??🤔)

"mmph-"jisung wiggled in his seat,at the feeling of suspicious hands touching him.

"shhhh.."seungmin reminded jisung to be quiet while his hands roamed around jisung's body.

he grabbed jisung's waist with his left hand,while his right hand slid down jisungs tummy.

"..?.."

"no fucking way," he breathes.

"you're wet."seungmin says,pushing his finger against jisung's soft pussy. unable to stop himself,jisung moans aloud,face burning.

"you have a pussy?"

his long,slender fingers swipe a line against jisung's folds through the fabric.

he pushes against the bud,making jisung mewl and minho curse under his breath,"oh,looks like someone's awake."seungmin chuckled.