𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

"come here,and share a couple churro!!"a guy is seen waving a cup around,while pointing at his stand.

"ooh!churro,churro!"jisung pointed at the stand and dragged the members along.the members groaned.

"one churro set please!"jisung passed the guy cash,but he refused."for free!"he slurred.instead of finding it suspicious,jisung merely tilted his head to the side and smiled. "why,thank you!"

the vampires found it suspicious,but didn't question it.but the mask the stranger was wearing was also very suspicious..but jisung is hungry!but..the stranger is suspicious..but jisung is happy!..

they soon walked away from the stand,with jisung capering about.

"yum!this is so good!try some!"jisung feeds minho,and Minho gladly took a bite.but he realized,that it tasted rather weird.was churros supposed to taste like this?[bitter..]

when jisung had noticed lee know made a weird face,he laughed."is it too sweet?"lee know nodded his head.could jisung not taste it?right,jisung was human.

jisung walked off happily with Felix,leaving the members lagging behind."lee know."bangchan held his shoulder."did you smell anything weird with the stall just now?"lee know nodded.

"i tried the food,it tasted bitter,but jisung said it was sweet."bangchan's face darkened."changbin,hyunjin and I are gonna go check out that stall.you take care of the rest."bangchan patted his shoulder,and left with the 2.

lee know trotted to the others,while excusing the rest that the 3 went to the bathroom.the vampires didn't seem convinced though.

[don't tell sung,but the rest went to check out that churro stall,it was awfully suspicious.]Felix only made an O expression.

[i could smell something on that guy.like..burnt skin.]jeongin held jisung's hand tighter.

"hey..isn't that,a churro stall?"the members turned their heads to the stall.

"get your fresh and hot churros here!get your churros here!the only churros in town!"but the only thing they focused on,was the last sentence.

"....."

"...?"

"....!!!"

jisung tilted his head."the only... churros in town?.."jisung suddenly felt a wave of dizziness,and fell unconscious onto jeongin.

"sung?SUNG?!SUNG!"jeongin held onto jisung's shoulders and looked at felix and lee know worried.

"okay,don't panic,let's bring him home first."lee know carries jisung bridal style and jogs to the nearest bathroom.

"can you teleport more than 1 person?"seungmin nodded.he snapped his fingers,and immediately, they were in their room.they immediately noticed the other 3 members in the living room discussing something.lee know shooed the rest and assured the members that he would take care of jisung.

"but-"

"just go."jisung nuzzled into lee know's neck,while breathing out sighs of relief.he clawed at lee know's shirt with his hands and whined about something being hot.

"..."

"okay."Felix pulled Jeongin out of the room and shut the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"hyung~.."jisung poked minho's neck, causing Minho to push him back. "you-"jisung laid on the bed,while holding minho's hand in his."it feels hot~hyung.."jisung pulled up his shirt with his other hand."help!."

lee know immediately looked away from jisung."no,jisung.you're not in the right mind right now."he attempts to calm his raging boner,by thinking of cat videos.